Irani talking out of his **** again

Another demonstration of St. Ron's intellect this morning when talking about McManaman's tackle.
"Well if the FA were to retrospectively penalise McManaman, there would be 4 or 500 DVDs from Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 clubs delivered to the FA on a Monday morning"

He then said exactly the same thing to Mark Palios 15 minutes later!! How many league clubs does he think there are?

RIIAC

west didsblue said:
Another demonstration of St. Ron's intellect this morning when talking about McManaman's tackle.
"Well if the FA were to retrospectively penalise McManaman, there would be 4 or 500 DVDs from Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 clubs delivered to the FA on a Monday morning"

He then said exactly the same thing to Mark Palios 15 minutes later!! How many league clubs does he think there are?

RIIAC
...and then later contradicted himself saying things had to change.

RIIAC

Only caught 10 mins today, but it was gold. They'd just finished talking about that Wigan foul, Brazil said it was vicious, RIIAC said it was strong but unintentional, this conversation followed:

Brazil: C'mon Ronnie, that was not unintentional
RIIAC: I think it was, I always like to see the good in people
Brazil: Right... do you buy 10 big Issues a day Ronnie?
RIIAC: No, but I give money to the homeless all the time
Brazil: Oh aye...
RIIAC: Yeah... all the time, the other day there were 2 homeless fellas outside the shop. I went in, got myself a chicken salad and bought 2 massive pieces of quiche for the homeless guys. They said a big thank you.

He truly is a giant among us mere mortals.
RIIAC

Fuckin cracker, they have got Graham Hunter on as a guest and Irani asked him one of his scripted stupid questions, Hunter gave him a reply that was far to intellectual for Irani to understand and you heard Brazil say ''that went right over your head'' you could hear Irani stumbling so Hunter said dont ask me the usual daft questions you throw at other guests

Silence for a second

Gunshot (hopefully)

Swales lives said:
RIIAC: No, but I give money to the homeless all the time
Brazil: Oh aye...
RIIAC: Yeah... all the time, the other day there were 2 homeless fellas outside the shop. I went in, got myself a chicken salad and bought 2 massive pieces of quiche for the homeless guys. They said a big thank you.

RIIAC

a99d37dd314a102529b.jpg

Brazil finished off today saying "...right, it's time for us to go and Ronnie to feed the homeless.."

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
Brazil finished off today saying "...right, it's time for us to go and Ronnie to feed the homeless.."

RIIAC
I had turned it off by then, wish i would have heard that though PMSL

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.