Irani talking out of his **** again

Like a fucking 8yr old kid. " Mourinhor and Ronalador coming to U-narted Graham, are they, are they?"

Fucking desperate ****.

RIIAC

Brazil - "On the line now we've got Rochdale manager, Keith Hill. Morning, Keith!"

Hill - "Morning"

Irani - "Keith, Keith, I've been following Rochdale a bit this season, as I take a strong interest in the lower leagues. Off the top of my head, you've played 39 games, I think, got something like 47 points, a goal difference of -6, having scored 30 away goals and 25 home goals. You've let in something like 39 away goals and probably about 22 home goals and your next two fixtures are against Southend and Aldershot. Funnily enough, I think I recall Aldershit beating you 4-2 on 15th December of last year. Anyway, isn't Donnelly on good form for you? Didn't he score around the 12 minute mark in your last game?

"I might be wrong with some of that though as I'm relying on my knowledge of the issue and in no way reading from something in front of me."

This twat does something like the above at least once a week. Every presenter obviously has help on an issue, it's what anyone would do in a scenario. But this twat is desperate to appear to be taking this info from his own detailed knowledge, constantly throwing in quotes like "I think, if I remember rightly.........." to try to appear that he knows his stuff.

You'd struggle to spell your own name, you prick, so don't try and con me you have detailed knowledge of obscure sport and news stories. The only thing that puts 1% of doubt in my mind on this matter is that I am quite surprised the thick **** can read.

The **** would be fucked without Wiki.....the bloat-faced fraud is stealing a living.

jma said:
Brazil - "On the line now we've got Rochdale manager, Keith Hill. Morning, Keith!"

Hill - "Morning"

Irani - "Keith, Keith, I've been following Rochdale a bit this season, as I take a strong interest in the lower leagues. Off the top of my head, you've played 39 games, I think, got something like 47 points, a goal difference of -6, having scored 30 away goals and 25 home goals. You've let in something like 39 away goals and probably about 22 home goals and your next two fixtures are against Southend and Aldershot. Funnily enough, I think I recall Aldershit beating you 4-2 on 15th December of last year. Anyway, isn't Donnelly on good form for you? Didn't he score around the 12 minute mark in your last game?

"I might be wrong with some of that though as I'm relying on my knowledge of the issue and in no way reading from something in front of me."

This twat does something like the above at least once a week. Every presenter obviously has help on an issue, it's what anyone would do in a scenario. But this twat is desperate to appear to be taking this info from his own detailed knowledge, constantly throwing in quotes like "I think, if I remember rightly.........." to try to appear that he knows his stuff.

You'd struggle to spell your own name, you prick, so don't try and con me you have detailed knowledge of obscure sport and news stories. The only thing that puts 1% of doubt in my mind on this matter is that I am quite surprised the thick **** can read.

You can picture him frantically looking up stuff on Google or Wikipedia while a topic's being discussed just to give him something to say.

RIIAC

Brazil is a bully who needs a simpering idiot sidekick and Irani fits the bill perfectly.

Other co presenters eventually showed some backbone and moved on/were moved on; even the timid Beecroft. Irani tries to do the same to moose instead of standing up to Brazil. Some man.

Is RIIAC trending on twitter yet ? It's the duty of everyone to do their best and make this happen.

Hes making a bigger fooker of himself this morning than for a long time, this Wio thing has got him backed into a corner, hes been trying to defend camel gobs decision to fly out to Qatar to do tv work on the England match after withdrawing from the squad.
The journo and Brazil have had him squirming in his seat as the other day St Ronnie was banging on about back injuries and flying as though he was an Osteopath, now low and behold hes doing backflips to get out of it.
RIIAC

blue underpants said:
Hes making a bigger fooker of himself this morning than for a long time, this Wio thing has got him backed into a corner, hes been trying to defend camel gobs decision to fly out to Qatar to do tv work on the England match after withdrawing from the squad.
The journo and Brazil have had him squirming in his seat as the other day St Ronnie was banging on about back injuries and flying as though he was an Osteopath, now low and behold hes doing backflips to get out of it.
RIIAC

Irani was still trying to defend the indefensible (Wio) just before they went off air and Brazil was still ripping into him for being a hypocritical bellend.

RIIAC

laserblue said:
blue underpants said:
RIIAC

Irani was still trying to defend the indefensible (Wio) just before they went off air and Brazil was still ripping into him for being a hypocritical bellend.

RIIAC

Didn't listen today, serves the twat right - he hasn't got an original opinion on anything. He'd defend any rag player even if Wio shagged Irani's missus, he'd say "ffffffff... pheeew..... uuuuur... well I'm with Rior... start with missionary... then doggie... finish with reverse cowgirl... don't worry 'bout that... maybe it'll help his back... the best doctor in the world in Munich ... blah blah blah"

Swales lives said:
laserblue said:
blue underpants said:
RIIAC

RIIAC

Didn't listen today, serves the twat right - he hasn't got an original opinion on anything. He'd defend any rag player even if Wio shagged Irani's missus, he'd say "ffffffff... pheeew..... uuuuur... well I'm with Rior... start with missionary... then doggie... finish with reverse cowgirl... don't worry 'bout that... maybe it'll help his back... the best doctor in the world in Munich ... blah blah blah"

RIIAC

Fixed for your mate ;)

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.