Irani talking out of his **** again

David Ginola was on this morning... English isn't even his first language and he wiped the floor with the cnut!

Actually - serious point... I have no idea what the clueless cnut looks like... I wouldn't know him if I fell over him!

dario2739 said:
Actually - serious point... I have no idea what the clueless cnut looks like... I wouldn't know him if I fell over him!

33p9hcp.jpg

RIIAC is on the right. The red faced fat twunt is Brazil.

RIIAC

Sadly he'll be back next week talking about how he used to be a top crickeder(sic) he was and bellowing nicknames to people he hardly knows!

Pubteam Lomas said:
Sadly he'll be back next week talking about how he used to be a top crickeder(sic) he was and bellowing nicknames to people he hardly knows!

Always think this when he tries to creep to Alan Brazil's mates. Proper dick.

Monday will be a 'mare. He'll be full of how he's made a real difference to the kids of St Vincent, bringing hope and cricket to them all in the hope of restoring the West Indies to their former glory.

Magnanimity, charity and pure sportsmanship by imparting his vast knowledge. St Ronald of Dunmow strikes again.

RIIAC

Oh he'll be shocking - not sure I'll be able to stand much of the yonner twat. They'll probably have Lou Macari and Mickey Thomas giving impartial pre-derby interviews and that loud mouthed fuckwit caller "the bard of Salford", going on about "Stockport's finest" whilst Irani rims him.

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.