Irani talking out of his **** again

'Ouch!! The ultimate insult!! You forgot to add mate that he is also a c**t!!'

Some things don't need saying but honoured I provoked a response from someone even less prolific than me when it comes to posting.

Como Cat said:

Some things don't need saying but honoured I provoked a response from someone even less prolific than me when it comes to posting.

Bloody board cloggers.. ;)

The people who have sat in with Brazil for the past few days have been a massive improvement on Mr No-personality Irani. Insightful, intelligent and without the need to seem like they have to creep to Brazil like Irani does.

I really dont know what the station sees in him, he contributes absolutely noting to the show.

samharris said:
Como Cat said:

Bloody board cloggers.. ;)

Hahahaha!! I'm just too shy!! ;)

Is Irani having time off or has he been dumped?

Whatever, his possible treble ended with Real Madrid, and now RVP's hopes of a double has gone. I am now expecting Irani to say that the League title is the big one and that they were always concentrating on the league and that the FA Cup is a distraction and is only a minor competition anyway.

I'm no cynic said:
Is Irani having time off or has he been dumped?

Whatever, his possible treble ended with Real Madrid, and now RVP's hopes of a double has gone. I am now expecting Irani to say that the League title is the big one and that they were always concentrating on the league and that the FA Cup is a distraction and is only a minor competition anyway.

The C unt is on holiday in The West Indies (probably a freebie)....not back for another week thank fuck.

Mike N said:
The people who have sat in with Brazil for the past few days have been a massive improvement on Mr No-personality Irani. Insightful, intelligent and without the need to seem like they have to creep to Brazil like Irani does.

I really dont know what the station sees in him, he contributes absolutely noting to the show.

Neither did Mike Atherton, thank f**k.
RIIAC :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.