Irani talking out of his **** again

Swales lives said:
Oh he'll be shocking - not sure I'll be able to stand much of the yonner twat. They'll probably have Lou Macari and Mickey Thomas giving impartial pre-derby interviews and that loud mouthed fuckwit caller "the bard of Salford", going on about "Stockport's finest" whilst Irani rims him.

RIIAC

No doubt that prize knob, Crerrand, will also be on.

RIIAC.

PCIAC.

Irani is a **** i agree

But Goldstein on late is even worse, what a fucking wanker he is.

He was they Guy who did soccer am until Ray Winstone took him to pieces for being a cockney rag

Rascal said:
Irani is a **** i agree

He was they Guy who did soccer am until Ray Winstone took him to pieces for being a cockney rag

Goldstein is also a **** but he's really good at pool, better than RI ever was at Cricket.

Rascal said:
Irani is a **** i agree

I'm surprised that idiot still has a job after his bully boy behaviour after the Madrid game at the swamp. Basically any caller with a different opinion on the send of that wasn't pro united ( whether they made a valid case or not ) was dismissed as a glaoter. It was funny at the start then the Propoganda just got irritating beyond belief. He almost cried though when a scouser referred to slur as Bacon-face though, that was pretty epic :-)

oman0115 said:
Rascal said:
Irani is a **** i agree

I'm surprised that idiot still has a job after his bully boy behaviour after the Madrid game at the swamp. Basically any caller with a different opinion on the send of that wasn't pro united ( whether they made a valid case or not ) was dismissed as a glaoter. It was funny at the start then the Propoganda just got irritating beyond belief. He almost cried though when a scouser referred to slur as Bacon-face though, that was pretty epic :-)

I would have loved to have heard the scouser say that!

de niro said:
Just a suggestion but why not listen to a different station, play a CD or something.

If listener figures drop he is history.

Not yet, this thread is going to be a classic and RIIAC.

big gaz said:
de niro said:
Just a suggestion but why not listen to a different station, play a CD or something.

Not yet, this thread is going to be a classic and RIIAC.

The station won't drop him because he's so bad it makes people phone in to complain or argue.

RIIAC

de niro said:

Don't you be coming on here and spoiling our fun with your logic and common sense approach.

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.