Irani talking out of his **** again

Swales lives said:
As big a c*nt Ronnie Irani is, he is being run close this morning by that loud mouthed shit-talking rag fucker Darren Campbell. He's like a snotnosed kid in a schoolyard, name calling and going "15 points.... 15 points... ner ner ner ner ner". Fucking bellend.

RIIAC and DCIAC

Did you hear the rag **** earlyer saying something like the rags have proved last season was a fluke by going 15 points clear

RIIAC and DCIAC

Darren Campbell is a ****.......I lasted 5 mins before I clicked off.

On a par with Saint Ron of Cuntmow and that takes some doing.

RIIAC

DCIAC

flicker said:
Swales lives said:
As big a c*nt Ronnie Irani is, he is being run close this morning by that loud mouthed shit-talking rag fucker Darren Campbell. He's like a snotnosed kid in a schoolyard, name calling and going "15 points.... 15 points... ner ner ner ner ner". Fucking bellend.

RIIAC and DCIAC

Did you hear the rag **** earlyer saying something like the rags have proved last season was a fluke by going 15 points clear

RIIAC and DCIAC

Yes, what a tit. He also referred to city as the rags little brother, and he handed Kevin Keegan the keys to our free stadium. The guys a complete fuckwit, every it as bad as RIIAC

flicker said:
Swales lives said:

RIIAC and DCIAC

RIIAC and DCIAC

It fucking still hurts them. I grew up with the kunts being on top winning loads of trophies and had to decency to say well done to a lot of reds I class as mates. You could have 99 titles but they know Aguero's kick of a football will never ever be beaten.

Hollywood couldn't write that shit. Alright maybe the film with Emilio Estevez in 'The Mighty Ducks' ice hockey gripping yarn... but hey ho.

Watch it, drink it in...................

Swales lives said:
Yes, what a tit. He also referred to city as the rags little brother, and he handed Kevin Keegan the keys to our free stadium. The guys a complete fuckwit, every it as bad as RIIAC

At that point the radio went off.

DCIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.