Irani talking out of his **** again

Swales lives said:
strongbowholic said:
St Ronald of Dunmow is back tomorrow apparently. He'll be pig sick as one of his many, many teams got turned over.

RIIAC

Fucking great. A nice day to welcome a treachorous tory/yonner/arselicking/ freeloaloading/rag/fuckwit back.
RIIAC.

I could not describe the kunt better.

Setting the alarm 15 minutes earlier lad.

A bit off topic but did that kunt Ashley Young square up to Zabs?

St Ronald of Dunmow was surprisingly quiet this morning - or certainly in the 30 mins or so that I heard. Surprisingly subdued :) Brazil doing the tubthumping for them today.

"Look at the table... look at the table...."

I am looking at the table and I can see very, very nervous glances over the shoulder. The ladies doth protest too much.

RIIAC

That moon headed Brazil is not for having us this morning, first his usual attack on Bob and now a dig at Zabba who is seen as probably the best right back in league this season and Clichy who has been a solid "7" performer for most of the season.

They just fooking hate it and I love it "Tick Tock" you rag bastards

Oh and before I forget

#RIIAC

He remembered Matty Taylor playing for Luton.

I'm impressed with the non-googling c unt.

Cor, wow, brilliant, gaaaaaarsp!

RIIAC

It's just, you know, err, it's, you know, err, yeah, helped gazza, you know, lucky chair, err, yernited, err, it's, like, you know....

And that sums up the thick twats input every morning! Quite like brazil but Irani ...

RIIAC

He certainly did not like it this morning,when Brazil was talking to Alan Stubbs,about the Neville's when Brazil said that gary chuckle only smiles once a day,as soon as he's cleaned his teeth

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.