Irani talking out of his **** again

nicholasjackson said:
He's not even watched the rags win the titles

RIIAC

But, but.. he once claimed to a caller on Talkshite that he's had two S/Ts at the swamp for 31 years. How could he miss a game like that?

But then again, he's also excused himself from missing rag home games on Talkshite because he can't get a ticket.

RIIAC

laserblue said:
nicholasjackson said:

RIIAC

But, but.. he once claimed to a caller on Talkshite that he's had two S/Ts at the swamp for 31 years. How could he miss a game like that?

But then again, he's also excused himself from missing rag home games on Talkshite because he can't get a ticket.

RIIAC

As Nipholmes has indicated, a liar with a bad memory is toast. I actually listened to about 15-20 mins earlier and it was nowhere near as bad as I expected. The concensus from a few callers being that a mediocre team won it, because us, Chelsea and Arsenal just didn't have the right mindset.

I've switched off now 'til august, before they wheel out Macari, Thomas and Crerand. There's nothing that station has to say that I want to listen to until the new season - I'll probably tune in for ten mins when we've signed Falcao, Cavani and Messi. Until then RIIAC.

Blue Hefner said:
The Flash said:
NipHolmes said:
Ronnie surpassed himself today apparently. I didn't tune in because I couldn't put up with people knocikng us after what's been a stressful weekend. Anyway it turns out Irani stated he watch Keane snap Hangeland which is impossible because he playing for Essex v Leics at the same time.

I think that's another nail in his coffin to go with his dad being an ST for longer than he's been in the UK.

To be a good liar you must be;
1) brilliant with memorising the lies you've said.
2) not have your past readily available to the public.

Ronnie will go down and best of all it's his own doing with his lies.

Tick tock Ronnie you fucking prat.

And here's the proof.....

http://www.cricketarchive.com/Leicestershire/Scorecards/71/71929.html

Derby day and the infamous Keane/Haaland tackle took place on 21/04/01, whilst Saint Ronald was at Grace Road, Leicester.

Good eyesight from the outfield there Ronnie, where you were for most of the three days, seeing as Essex made Leicestershire follow-on and won the match by an innings and 9 runs.

RIIAC!!!

I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for him but perhaps he watched it during the break for lunch???

No. He said he was sat a few rows away from where the assault happened.

Shit pundits on the radio are expected now and then (well a lot if its TS), but blatant, deliberate lying is fucking not on. Whats St Ron trying to achieve?

RIIAFC

manchester blue said:
Blue Hefner said:
The Flash said:
And here's the proof.....

http://www.cricketarchive.com/Leicestershire/Scorecards/71/71929.html

Derby day and the infamous Keane/Haaland tackle took place on 21/04/01, whilst Saint Ronald was at Grace Road, Leicester.

Good eyesight from the outfield there Ronnie, where you were for most of the three days, seeing as Essex made Leicestershire follow-on and won the match by an innings and 9 runs.

RIIAC!!!

I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for him but perhaps he watched it during the break for lunch???

No. He said he was sat a few rows away from where the assault happened.
"...it happened right in front of me and we sat there open mouthed..."

I must admit to being a bottle merchant this morning and did not even bother putting the radio on. Saddened and disappointed with myself; then again, from above it sounds like there was not much the liar has said to court too much opprobrium. Still...

RIIAC

Swales lives said:
waspish said:
Not going to listen to talkshite or watch skyshite for at least a week!

Same here, I won't be adding to this thread until after the FA Cup (fingers crossed), then I won't listen again 'til August. I hate to think what Irani talks about between June and August. I mean just how many people are that into cricket and Wimbledon? He'll struggle like fuck - no Euros, no World Cup, no Olympics. I hope he's gone by the start of the new season.

As always, RIIAC

Fair play lads but he knows f**k all about cricket and tennis so will make a complete arse of himself during the summer so it should be comedy gold. Wounder if Athers is aware of this thread ?
Oh yes RIIAC

Swales lives said:
laserblue said:
nicholasjackson said:

RIIAC

RIIAC

As Nipholmes has indicated, a liar with a bad memory is toast. I actually listened to about 15-20 mins earlier and it was nowhere near as bad as I expected. The concensus from a few callers being that a mediocre team won it, because us, Chelsea and Arsenal just didn't have the right mindset.

I've switched off now 'til august, before they wheel out Macari, Thomas and Crerand. There's nothing that station has to say that I want to listen to until the new season - I'll probably tune in for ten mins when we've signed Falcao, Cavani and Messi. Until then RIIAC.

I think that sums up TalkSport

Talking about the Arsenal fans boycott of the guard of honour with Chris Davis and the daft twat just said''utd will take that as a backhanded compliment''
You just dont get how much you and your vile no class club are hated do you St Ronnie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.