Irani talking out of his **** again

Would it be wrong to know his address and give it out by pm for people on here to enter into postal correspondence with him.

Heard LeSaux on my way back from Brum - excellent, knowledgable and well spoken.

Would be very wrong to give St Ron's address out but by the same token would be funny to see a statue of Churchill land in his garden :))

strongbowholic said:
Heard LeSaux on my way back from Brum - excellent, knowledgable and well spoken.

Would be very wrong to give St Ron's address out but by the same token would be funny to see a statue of Churchill land in his garden :))

He was articulate, insightful and backed up his opinions. He has no place on TalkSport!!!

Irani getting very frustrated this morning, hes trying his best to get people talking about utd and the imminent league win but nobodys interested its all Suarez

RIIAC

blue underpants said:
Irani getting very frustrated this morning, hes trying his best to get people talking about utd and the imminent league win but nobodys interested its all Suarez

RIIAC

It's now become the 'Who gives a fuck' topic of conversation.
What a damp squib of a PL win, Suarez has increased the apathy and I fucking love it.

The freeloading twat is off to Munich v Barca tomorrow, great i thought no Irani for 2 days but the twats broadcasting his wit and wisdom from Munich .....doohhh

RIIAC

waspish said:
Not going to listen to talkshite or watch skyshite for at least a week!

Same here, I won't be adding to this thread until after the FA Cup (fingers crossed), then I won't listen again 'til August. I hate to think what Irani talks about between June and August. I mean just how many people are that into cricket and Wimbledon? He'll struggle like fuck - no Euros, no World Cup, no Olympics. I hope he's gone by the start of the new season.

As always, RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.