Irani talking out of his **** again

Ronnie surpassed himself today apparently. I didn't tune in because I couldn't put up with people knocikng us after what's been a stressful weekend. Anyway it turns out Irani stated he watch Keane snap Hangeland which is impossible because he playing for Essex v Leics at the same time.

I think that's another nail in his coffin to go with his dad being an ST for longer than he's been in the UK.

To be a good liar you must be;
1) brilliant with memorising the lies you've said.
2) not have your past readily available to the public.

Ronnie will go down and best of all it's his own doing with his lies.

Tick tock Ronnie you fucking prat.

Nip Holmes? More like Sherlock! Great work there fella.

RIIAC

NipHolmes said:
Ronnie surpassed himself today apparently. I didn't tune in because I couldn't put up with people knocikng us after what's been a stressful weekend. Anyway it turns out Irani stated he watch Keane snap Hangeland which is impossible because he playing for Essex v Leics at the same time.

I think that's another nail in his coffin to go with his dad being an ST for longer than he's been in the UK.

And here's the proof.....

http://www.cricketarchive.com/Leicestershire/Scorecards/71/71929.html

Derby day and the infamous Keane/Haaland tackle took place on 21/04/01, whilst Saint Ronald was at Grace Road, Leicester.

Good eyesight from the outfield there Ronnie, where you were for most of the three days, seeing as Essex made Leicestershire follow-on and won the match by an innings and 9 runs.

RIIAC!!!

The Flash said:
NipHolmes said:

And here's the proof.....

http://www.cricketarchive.com/Leicestershire/Scorecards/71/71929.html

Derby day and the infamous Keane/Haaland tackle took place on 21/04/01, whilst Saint Ronald was at Grace Road, Leicester.

Good eyesight from the outfield there Ronnie, where you were for most of the three days, seeing as Essex made Leicestershire follow-on and won the match by an innings and 9 runs.

RIIAC!!!

I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for him but perhaps he watched it during the break for lunch???

This blatant lying needs bringing to the attention of talksport management, the lying rag toad.

RIIAC

blue underpants said:
This blatant lying needs bringing to the attention of talksport management, the lying rag toad.

RIIAC

That's the plan mate.

This latest lie and the season ticket father who's had one longer than he's lived in the country. It's stacking up and up. I will record him saying both on youtube and then show images of proof like his wikipedia page about his dad and his location at time of Keane foul.

He's digging and digging.

Tick tock Ronnie, tick fucking tock.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:08 pm --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:
Nip Holmes? More like Sherlock! Great work there fella.

RIIAC

To yourself and others, I can't take the credit, it was the work of one of my campaign followers.

However Ronnie Irani Is STILL A ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.