Irani talking out of his **** again

blue underpants said:
strongbowholic said:
Tomorrow is gonna be a barrel of laughs with the ****.

RIIAFLC
Missed first hour but paper review at 7 he is very quiet, the Mirrors John Cross has just slaughtered the City PR department and Vicky Kloss in particular, Brazil sort of defended us but the whopper just remained silent !!!

Ronnie struggles to join in with adult conversations, nobody mentioned boat trips or freebies so he was knackered.

How bad was John Cross by the way total hypocrite.

RIIAFLC

city 'til i cry said:
blue underpants said:
strongbowholic said:
Tomorrow is gonna be a barrel of laughs with the ****.

RIIAFLC
Missed first hour but paper review at 7 he is very quiet, the Mirrors John Cross has just slaughtered the City PR department and Vicky Kloss in particular, Brazil sort of defended us but the whopper just remained silent !!!

Ronnie struggles to join in with adult conversations, nobody mentioned boat trips or freebies so he was knackered.

How bad was John Cross by the way total hypocrite.

RIIAFLC
Spot on, total hypocrite one of the worse type as well

Since people seem to get blocked on Twitter for the slightest bit of abuse to captain bullshit could we not organize a certain day and time during the show for as many of us a possible to text in #RIIALC for a minute or two to help show how much of a **** he is, hopefully blocking up the text system for a while........

Talking about the GPC's send off yesterday:

"He came on the pitch, and I'll never forget this, he gave the turf a little prod with his toes, just checking if there was any cut, making sure the pitch was ok. He's such a football man!!"

Brazil - "maybe he stood in something?"

Lol!!

Henk Potts: "I'm having a couple of weeks off."
RIIAC: " couple of weeks? Cor, that'd be nice, wish we could get couple of weeks off."
Henk: "You have 52 weeks a year Ronnie and from what I'm hearing it could be about to be even longer!"

Henk is really funny.

RIIAFLC

BBC are running bacons best eleven, I entered my best eleven failures, guess what? Deleted after 2 minutes! United protected by BBC? No way!!

RIIAC has blocked me on Twitter. Yesterday he said he was 'heading North to Old Trafford for Fergie day' and I just tweeted back 'so thats you going to Grace Road then!'
He obviously hasn't the intelligence to enter into a bit of banter. What a prize prick he is.
RIIALC

bluesteve1964 said:
RIIAC has blocked me on Twitter. Yesterday he said he was 'heading North to Old Trafford for Fergie day' and I just tweeted back 'so thats you going to Grace Road then!'
He obviously hasn't the intelligence to enter into a bit of banter. What a prize prick he is.
RIIALC

Haha he's such a soft arsed c unt. Anyone not blocked by the tool?

RIIALFYC

Sky Blue said:
bluesteve1964 said:
RIIALC

RIIALFYC
I've not been blocked, then again I don't have a twitter account?

By the way, both the Talksport and Alan Brazil wiki pages... remain in place with our updates!!

RIIAFLC

strongbowholic said:
Sky Blue said:
bluesteve1964 said:
RIIALC

RIIALFYC
I've not been blocked, then again I don't have a twitter account?

By the way, both the Talksport and Alan Brazil wiki pages... remain in place with our updates!!

RIIAFLC

Haha brilliant, not seen these before. Great work.

attachment.php

Ronnie Irrelevant

RIIALC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.