Irani....

malg

what a fucking chopper. I'm up early this morning, and can't listen to 5Live as it's all about some bloody wedding, so I thought I'd see how much Talkshite I could listen to. Brazil's not bad actually, but Irani is a ****. Why don't they just go the whole hog and invite a Rag season ticket holder on? He's so one dimensional it's fucking frightening - I don't even think Neville would be this blinkered.

WANKER....

Oh, by they way, I know I should know better, but I can't help myself!

It's no surprise he is making a carreer out of being a pundit with no talent or knowledge. He managed the same with cricket for 20 years.

he's a typical plastic ****.

i only listen on my way to work cos i like the David Buick spot.

i must say though that if i am driving sround when keys are gray are on i try to follow their show, really good and straight talking with their rags/sky intructions now behind them.

de niro said:
he's a typical plastic ****.

i only listen on my way to work cos i like the David Buick spot.

i must say though that if i am driving sround when keys are gray are on i try to follow their show, really good and straight talking with their rags/sky intructions now behind them.

I agree. I'm in a van all day and keys and Gray is great.

malg said:
what a fucking chopper. I'm up early this morning, and can't listen to 5Live as it's all about some bloody wedding, so I thought I'd see how much Talkshite I could listen to. Brazil's not bad actually, but Irani is a ****. Why don't they just go the whole hog and invite a Rag season ticket holder on? He's so one dimensional it's fucking frightening - I don't even think Neville would be this blinkered.

WANKER....

Ive said it before and i'll say it again, this cnut is cringeworthy and i now find myself not being able to listen to his grovelling, snivelling arse licking voice, he is now up there with Crerand as the all time twat.

buzzer1 said:
malg said:

WANKER....

Ive said it before and i'll say it again, this cnut is cringeworthy and i now find myself not being able to listen to his grovelling, snivelling arse licking voice, he is now up there with Crerand as the all time twat.

no so, crerand heads the **** list.

**** list

crerand
macari
mickey i print money thomas
terry career with no talent christian
agus i'm a drug addict deyton
eamon i'm a plastic fat **** holmes.

De Niro - I am humbled by your list! Spot fucking on with every single one of them. Can't even put into words my hatred for that wanker Christian!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.