Irani....

buzzer1 said:
malg said:
what a fucking chopper. I'm up early this morning, and can't listen to 5Live as it's all about some bloody wedding, so I thought I'd see how much Talkshite I could listen to. Brazil's not bad actually, but Irani is a ****. Why don't they just go the whole hog and invite a Rag season ticket holder on? He's so one dimensional it's fucking frightening - I don't even think Neville would be this blinkered.

WANKER....

Oh, by they way, I know I should know better, but I can't help myself!
Ive said it before and i'll say it again, this cnut is cringeworthy and i now find myself not being able to listen to his grovelling, snivelling arse licking voice, he is now up there with Crerand as the all time twat.

Crerand is way out in front, at the moment he is around the same level as Gary Neville & Micky Thomas

de niro said:
buzzer1 said:
Ive said it before and i'll say it again, this cnut is cringeworthy and i now find myself not being able to listen to his grovelling, snivelling arse licking voice, he is now up there with Crerand as the all time twat.

no so, crerand heads the **** list.

**** list

crerand
macari
mickey i print money thomas
terry career with no talent christian
agus i'm a drug addict deyton
eamon i'm a plastic fat **** holmes.

I know Christian is public enemy number 1 on here but youve got to give him some dues as he is without doubt a proper match going red and not a plastic like the yonners, irish,welsh and cockneys on that list.

Met him a few times and he just reminds me of your average arrogant rag in the pub who will occasionally give City their dues.

God knows why so many blues bite on twitter when hes on the wind up

mike o said:
de niro said:

**** list

crerand
macari

I know Christian is public enemy number 1 on here but youve got to give him some dues as he is without doubt a proper match going red and not a plastic like the yonners, irish,welsh and cockneys on that list.

Met him a few times and he just reminds me of your average arrogant rag in the pub who will occasionally give City their dues.

Christian is to Manchester as Tarbie and Cilla are to Liverpool

mike o said:
de niro said:

**** list

crerand
macari

dont twitter and would'nt follow him anyway.
oh and wash your mouth out.

de niro said:
buzzer1 said:

**** list

crerand
macari

cant argue with that list - spot on! maybe add mick hucknall?

de niro said:
he's a typical plastic ****.

i only listen on my way to work cos i like the David Buick spot.

i must say though that if i am driving sround when keys are gray are on i try to follow their show, really good and straight talking with their rags/sky intructions now behind them.

Thats the sole reason why I listen to it, I didn't mind Henk Potts either but Buick is the daddy when all said and done.

de niro said:
mike o said:

dont twitter and would'nt follow him anyway.
oh and wash your mouth out.

Erm, no.

Its called having an opinion, as i said ive met him and he talks sense on some things and utter rag nonsense on others. much like most rags I know.

Mike D said:
de niro said:
he's a typical plastic ****.

i only listen on my way to work cos i like the David Buick spot.

i must say though that if i am driving sround when keys are gray are on i try to follow their show, really good and straight talking with their rags/sky intructions now behind them.

Thats the sole reason why I listen to it, I didn't mind Henk Potts either but Buick is the daddy when all said and done.

agreed, henk was ok but in a five minute spot you dont want the drivel about wine bars and skiing trips taking up the time. Buick says it as it is and straight to the point. going to find his blog when he retires.

hey, i agree with mike D on something:)

de niro said:
mike o said:
Erm, no.

Its called having an opinion, as i said ive met him and he talks sense on some things and utter rag nonsense on others. much like most rags I know.

was you civil to him?

Spent the majority of the time talking music to be fair, the fella knows his soul music better than most, same with manchester bands/music of which he helped to break a fair few.

The football side, he just loves his club in that arrogant way most rags do!

Hes the ultimate rag wind up merchant but I just laugh at it, theres 4/5 like him in every pub in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.