no so, crerand heads the **** list.

**** list

crerand
macari
mickey i print money thomas
terry career with no talent christian
agus i'm a drug addict deyton
eamon i'm a plastic fat **** holmes.

I know Christian is public enemy number 1 on here but youve got to give him some dues as he is without doubt a proper match going red and not a plastic like the yonners, irish,welsh and cockneys on that list.

Met him a few times and he just reminds me of your average arrogant rag in the pub who will occasionally give City their dues.

God knows why so many blues bite on twitter when hes on the wind up

Didn't he admit recently that he's been to about 5 away games in his whole life?

And I am all but certain that he is not a regular at the swamp either.

But for all that I do think he can be entertaining.

Mike D said:
de niro said:
he's a typical plastic ****.

i only listen on my way to work cos i like the David Buick spot.

i must say though that if i am driving sround when keys are gray are on i try to follow their show, really good and straight talking with their rags/sky intructions now behind them.

Thats the sole reason why I listen to it, I didn't mind Henk Potts either but Buick is the daddy when all said and done.

I personally have a big problem with these two arrogant fat cats. Sure they understand the markets but also weigh in with heavily skewed political and economic opinions. Hardly impartial 'business news' coming from bankers is it?

Soulboy said:
mike o said:
I know Christian is public enemy number 1 on here but youve got to give him some dues as he is without doubt a proper match going red and not a plastic like the yonners, irish,welsh and cockneys on that list.

Met him a few times and he just reminds me of your average arrogant rag in the pub who will occasionally give City their dues.

God knows why so many blues bite on twitter when hes on the wind up

Didn't he admit recently that he's been to about 5 away games in his whole life?

And I am all but certain that he is not a regular at the swamp either.

But for all that I do think he can be entertaining.

Not sure on aways but used to see him in the Throstles Nest before lots of home games as that was my local for a while and used to watch matches in there.

Can see why he rubs people up the wrong way but i put him in a different bracket to the Eamon Holmes and the out of town glory seeking rags

Ha, spoke to rag Terry on a few occasions. Bet you didnt know his eldest lad was enrolled at CITY as a junior!! Kid and Terry loved it cos he was treated properly and got to keep his track suit etc as opposed to the Swamp where he was trialled then striipped of all his 'goodies' afterwards. Think the boy is at Bury now.

I listen on the way to work everyday, Brazil is pretty good however I hate Irani's grating whiney voice, his inability to interview anyone outside of Cricket (especially when Brazil is off) is embarrassing

And the worst when he says...... "LISTEN.... I know blah bla blah" Every f**kin hour about 7/8 times - Really irritates me

Ah thats better, rant over for now.

de niro said:
buzzer1 said:
Ive said it before and i'll say it again, this cnut is cringeworthy and i now find myself not being able to listen to his grovelling, snivelling arse licking voice, he is now up there with Crerand as the all time twat.

**** list

crerand
macari

that is one list of complete cnuts I give you that mate

de niro said:
**** list
crerand
macari
No Zoe Ball? No Gary Rhodes? No Mick Fucknall?

de niro said:
buzzer1 said:
Ive said it before and i'll say it again, this cnut is cringeworthy and i now find myself not being able to listen to his grovelling, snivelling arse licking voice, he is now up there with Crerand as the all time twat.

**** list

crerand
macari

Zoe ball has to be on that list as well

mike o said:
de niro said:
was you civil to him?

Spent the majority of the time talking music to be fair, the fella knows his soul music better than most, same with manchester bands/music of which he helped to break a fair few.

The football side, he just loves his club in that arrogant way most rags do!

Hes the ultimate rag wind up merchant but I just laugh at it, theres 4/5 like him in every pub in Manchester.
You might laugh at him or with him but other blues dont,yove obviously got a soft spot for this **** of the highest order,ive been in his company twice and he as ridiculed blues and not as you say in a wind up way, more of a twisted face with rage in him and got 2 thrown out of a club i was in,he is a fuckin wanker and wouldnt piss on this **** ever,fuckin ugly rag twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.