Irani....

Soulboy said:
mike o said:
I know Christian is public enemy number 1 on here but youve got to give him some dues as he is without doubt a proper match going red and not a plastic like the yonners, irish,welsh and cockneys on that list.

Met him a few times and he just reminds me of your average arrogant rag in the pub who will occasionally give City their dues.

God knows why so many blues bite on twitter when hes on the wind up

Didn't he admit recently that he's been to about 5 away games in his whole life?

And I am all but certain that he is not a regular at the swamp either.

But for all that I do think he can be entertaining.

Bumped into Mr Christian at a Morrissey gig once and it was about an hour and half after they had a couple final appearance in Cardiff.

I took Mr Christian to task as to how he got back so quickly and that in my opinion he hadn't been to the game for a such a big red.

He ran off and headed straight for the nearest security guard. Think it was safe to say that he hadn't been!

What's that prick called with the bald head from yorkshire who does the voice for tetley teabags? He's another out of town rag twat.

You forgot to add Zoe Ball to that, probably a Liverpool fan in the 80's as her dad is and when the scum won their "Holy Grail" in 93' like all arsehole glory hunting scum, she jumped ship.
As Richard Keys might say "maybe she needs her backdoors smashing in"
speaking of which has anyone noticed that Keys IS ALAN PARTRIDGE?

What about middle-class Chelsea fan Andy Jacobs of same said manor, he seems to praise Stretford all the time, i remember him saying on his show after Chelsea had won their second title under Mourinho that it would become boring and bad if Chelsea dominated football, yet i didnt hear a fuckin squeek from this pompous twat when the Rags won it three times on the trot.... fuckin arse licking London media nob jockey....... and dont get me started on Andy "fuckin" Goldstein...<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:56 pm --<br /><br />Andy Goldstein, well okay then....... i fuckin loathe this ****, typical cockney Rag, never goes to the game, has he ever been to the theatre of shite?
A man who thinks literally everything he say is funny and witty, and its not.
So stop muggin yourself off you unfunny cockney twat.
You can see why Soccer am got shut of the nob......... ahhhhh feel much better after that.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
What's that prick called with the bald head from yorkshire who does the voice for tetley teabags? He's another out of town rag twat.

you'll be thinking of brian glover who died in 1997. it must be some anonymous bloke who's done it since.

however, let's add richard "i don't believe it" wilson & olly murs.

Fucking hate talk sport have not listened to it now for months . bunch of fucking nomarks, hasbeens , twats and wankers ! ( feel better now !)

TGR said:
Irani is bad - very bad! But NOWHERE near as that utter and total Cnut Adrian Durham!
I can honestly say that if I ever meet him I will punch him. Hard!
"Adrian Durham and Darren Gough", how can 2 people who know F.A. about football host a radio programme ? Gough just talks complete bo**ocks and Durham just says the opposite to what everyone thinks to get people to phone in and disagree so he can insult them.

You might aswell stick kirk & tyrone in there aswell out of corrie everyone else is gettin mentioned,another pair of bellends!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.