Ireland - City til he dies?

OABAAB said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I'm sure he is a United fan.[/quote

Just because his surname is Ireland doesn't necessarily mean he is a rag! If someone was called John Cockney or Billy Surrey or Dave Dorset or Jack Singapore (you see what I'm doing here?) that also doesn't mean they are rags

(although you would be right to be suspicious)

How about Dagenham Dave?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue2112 said:
About an hour ago on the transfer forum I said it wasn't definite that the Arsenal rumour about Stephen was true, however I can now confirm that it is and i'll also throw into the ring that Liverpool have also enquired (that much I knew 2 weeks ago) and will outbid Arsenal if it went to a bidding war.

Stephen is obviously flattered that two big clubs are interested in him but reiterates that he wants to stay here for the rest of his career, infact City til I die were the words he used.

What City need to do is get there act together and nail Stephen down to this club for the long term future, give him the contract his performances warrant, we're talking about our player of the season here not a fucking squad player or a kid coming through. He's City for life, he's worked his bollocks off to improve himself and its not gone unnoticed by two of the Premierships biggest clubs so its about fucking time City did something about it.

Over to you Blues....

Well in fairness back then some people thought the fruit loop was the new pele/maradona/ronaldo/god/jesus

Indeed. Quite embarrassing how some lauded over him despite him only having one season where he was any good, and even then, it was only for 3/4 of it at best.

Ticket For Schalke said:
OABAAB said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I'm sure he is a United fan.[/quote

Just because his surname is Ireland doesn't necessarily mean he is a rag! If someone was called John Cockney or Billy Surrey or Dave Dorset or Jack Singapore (you see what I'm doing here?) that also doesn't mean they are rags

(although you would be right to be suspicious)

How about Dagenham Dave?

was he a rag? that's my stranglers collection going in the bin...

Danbert said:
york away to this! said:
How about Dagenham Dave?

was he a rag? that's my stranglers collection going in the bin.

Ha ha, Love it.

I'm not gunna cry,
I bet he hit that water high.................

Dave actually came from Manchester from a coalminers family. Be interesting but probably nigh on impossible to find out if he was a Blue. Anyone remember him?

There really is some bitter fuckers on here.

He has done something we will never do but only could dream about, he could have been better and he was wrong in the head, his collapse on the pitch seemed to change him completely but shit he was not.

l.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmOKva_tBKQ[/youtube]

Heard he was a great lad that had time for anyone who knocked on his door, often having a kick about on his close with the neighbours kids.
Could never quite workout why his form dipped so quickly, but a player he was that season.

the first goal I saw at the etihad was Irelands superman goal against sunderland i was about 7 at the time, I had an 'Ireland Is Superman' poster in my room for years. its extremly sad to see him go downhill like he did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.