Ireland - City til he dies?

Was gutted when it looked like he was going to Sunderland, I always rated him. I expected some improvement from him this season but nothing like the level of improvement we've all seen. Fantastic decision by hughes to keep him - he'd probably be unemployed by now otherwise.

Stevie - stay focused and you WILL become a City legend.

Blue2112 said:
About an hour ago on the transfer forum I said it wasn't definite that the Arsenal rumour about Stephen was true, however I can now confirm that it is and i'll also throw into the ring that Liverpool have also enquired (that much I knew 2 weeks ago) and will outbid Arsenal if it went to a bidding war.

Stephen is obviously flattered that two big clubs are interested in him but reiterates that he wants to stay here for the rest of his career, infact City til I die were the words he used.

What City need to do is get there act together and nail Stephen down to this club for the long term future, give him the contract his performances warrant, we're talking about our player of the season here not a fucking squad player or a kid coming through. He's City for life, he's worked his bollocks off to improve himself and its not gone unnoticed by two of the Premierships biggest clubs so its about fucking time City did something about it.

Over to you Blues....

And he is off to Doncaster how Superman has fallen.

A great signing for Donny if it happens , Ireland is still only 26 , and is a good player .... sad to think he's fallen to Championship level though , he had the talent to have been so much more.

black mamba said:
A great signing for Donny if it happens , Ireland is still only 26 , and is a good player .... sad to think he's fallen to Championship level though , he had the talent to have been so much more.

Actually he didn't or he would have.

Self evident really.

MCFC BOB said:
Top bumping.

I was looking at old posts and spotted it. If Mr Ireland himself did he would probably think where did it all go wrong....Mind you he won't be too bothered with what he has managed to amass in the bank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.