Ireland in talks with Villa

yozzer said:
really guys , when half like him and half dont ..that should tell us he aint the answer to get us up there with the best ..richards is the same half like, half dislike ,,we need to have everyone behind every player ,,or at least a big percentage ,,we all like a little moan ,but with ireland it never ends

Suppose you don't like SWP either?

I'd be sad if stevie leaves just as I will if bellers does but at the end of the day , if he isnt getting played then he has the right to leave . it will be a sorry sight and im sure everyone at the club hopes he succeeds in the rest of his career

be a shame if he goes... then again its a shame he can't reproduce his amazing form

"8 million rated" though thats a bit weak tbf i'd say at least 14m (25 this time last year)

depps said:
yozzer said:
really guys , when half like him and half dont ..that should tell us he aint the answer to get us up there with the best ..richards is the same half like, half dislike ,,we need to have everyone behind every player ,,or at least a big percentage ,,we all like a little moan ,but with ireland it never ends

Thats not the point though Yozzer. No one is saying start him ahead of Silva, what we are wondering is why is he being forced out when there is a space for him in the 25 and he has said he is willing to stay and fight. Its the exact same with Bellers. Why are we hanging onto the likes of Jo, Caicedo, Santa Cruz and Viera instead of these two?
Our better players attract more interest from clubs

We should be looking to keep Vieira and possibly Jo

Marvin said:
depps said:
Thats not the point though Yozzer. No one is saying start him ahead of Silva, what we are wondering is why is he being forced out when there is a space for him in the 25 and he has said he is willing to stay and fight. Its the exact same with Bellers. Why are we hanging onto the likes of Jo, Caicedo, Santa Cruz and Viera instead of these two?
Our better players attract more interest from clubs

We should be looking to keep Vieira and possibly Jo

Ok this I accept, but we are still going to end up selling these players for a lot less than they are worth. I would rather maintain the strength of the squad and take a hit on the players that really are completely surplus to requirements

I honestly can't see Ireland reproducing the form he did two seasons back. That means we either have to move him on or let him rot because he would probably do a good job elsewhere. Since it wouldn't be very fair to do the latter I think a swap deal for Milner makes good sense.

kiran111 said:
Says he's held talks today with Villa, hope he doesn't go but the decision is his at the end of the day.

SSN.

Do you honestly think he has a choice? - Dunney didnt and now Superman is being forced out - yeah he could stay pick up 70K plus a week and not make the 25 instead playing in the reserves - yeah it his decision

Villa are laughin their cocks off at this deal

If I were in Stevies shoes, I'd be looking to have a chat with someone else rather than go to a club in limbo.

Its a shame that the next time we see those superman undies will be when he scores his inevitable goal against us :(

dctid said:
kiran111 said:
Says he's held talks today with Villa, hope he doesn't go but the decision is his at the end of the day.

SSN.

Do you honestly think he has a choice? - Dunney didnt and now Superman is being forced out - yeah he could stay pick up 70K plus a week and not make the 25 instead playing in the reserves - yeah it his decision

Villa are laughin their cocks off at this deal
After last season and the pre-season i'm the one laughing. Me personally would never start him until he get his head sorted, something i cant see happen anytime soon

Yet another cock up by our club. Part exchange for an inferior player, and how much money? Villa are laughing their bollocks off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.