Ireland is the player we need at this club.

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
*I know theres another thread on this but it needs to be known.*

He’s passionate about the club

The desire he shows in training

He will show his quality with better players

His attitude is bang on the money.

Please Manchester City keep hold of this man and use him this season, give him the same love you show Tevez he’s as good as any player we have and the cost of keeping him is minimal.

This link shows how much he wants to put on the city shirt and stay with the club that we all love.

I just hope we have room for everyone, especially with Milner coming in. The 25 man squad is going to be tight, something is gonna have to give.

Couldnt agree more. Quick are we, to throw away our roots. Our players who just need that second chance. Ireland is quality, one season of being played in every position but his favoured doesnt make him s*ite. Now we need to get behind him!

OhDannyBoy said:
Couldnt agree more. Quick are we, to throw away our roots. Our players who just need that second chance. Ireland is quality, one season of being played in every position but his favoured doesnt make him s*ite. Now we need to get behind him!

In fact quite the oppisite is true one good season when being played exactly how and where he wanted does not make a top class premier leaguer player he has been with us 4-5 seasons now and had one good year thats not good enough or consistant enough to guarantee a place in our squad i am afraid

Robbo. said:

He’s passionate about the club

The desire he shows in training

He will show his quality with better players

His attitude is bang on the money.

Please Manchester City keep hold of this man and use him this season, give him the same love you show Tevez he’s as good as any player we have and the cost of keeping him is minimal.

This link shows how much he wants to put on the city shirt and stay with the club that we all love.

you are spot on, i think its important we retain at least some home grown players in the squad, this lad deserves to get something out of all the years he's put in whilst we've been shit.

Robbo. said:

He’s passionate about his £80.000 per week

The desire he shows in his kick boxing

He will show how good he really is with better players..... For sure

His attitude is all about money.

Please Manchester City keep hold of this man and make him the waterboy, give him the same love you show Tevez(been done), he’s as good as any player we have(HaHaHaHaHaHa-were fucked then) and the cost of keeping him is minimal- just 80bags per

Were are slowly getting up to that level where "aw he's just having a bad season" just cant happen all the time he needs to sort his game out and play with some decent consistincy no not every player is perfect all the time, but we need everyone pulling together all year round and no having a few good games and being labelled the messiah then being shit and then hearing "ah im a master of body language his heads a mess ill get the rorshach cards out on him" If he continues to dissapear in his attacking midfield capacity when we need him then its a simple choice to make with him.

uwerosler28 said:
OhDannyBoy said:

In fact quite the oppisite is true one good season when being played exactly how and where he wanted does not make a top class premier leaguer player he has been with us 4-5 seasons now and had one good year thats not good enough or consistant enough to guarantee a place in our squad i am afraid

Where were you the previous seasons when Ireland was learning his trade? He was getting better season after season. And the goals/assists back that statement up. I dont know how 'good' some of our fans think we are, but we aint there yet. And to get there we need players who WANT to play for this club, not just another payday. If he comes good again this season you are going to be one of them who jump back on the bandwagon. Too fast to rule a very good player out.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Robbo. said:

He’s passionate about his £80.000 per week

The desire he shows in his kick boxing

He will show how good he really is with better players..... For sure

His attitude is all about money.

Please Manchester City keep hold of this man and make him the waterboy, give him the same love you show Tevez(been done), he’s as good as any player we have(HaHaHaHaHaHa-were fucked then) and the cost of keeping him is minimal- just 80bags per

You suprise me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.