Ireland (Merged)

Re: Treatment of Ireland

He was an £8 million makeweight in the deal and after last season £8 million was a good price.

Smelly Cnut said:
Heres a player who adores City and their fans and wears our shirt with pride, and hes treated like shit. We've shelled out 20 odd million, plus Stevie. Absolute joke of a decision and makes us look like fucking idiots. I just hope Stevie doesn't think he wasn't appreciated here at City 'cause he really was. Good luck pal, you got fucked over, and its becoming a fucking regularity.

Rant over, on with supporting Milner and the team.

Stevie did the best he could, which just wasn't good enough..... He's a Villa player now so let's move on. He's history now.

ffs.jpg

Here we fuckin go

You weren't saying that this time two years ago when he was on the verge of signing for Sunderland. I remember half the people on here offering to drive him up there! He then had one fantastic season but we haven't seen anything else from him.

You mean it's becoming a regularity that the manager decides a player isn't good enough to do the job he's supposed to be doing?

Glad to hear i tbh.

sboroMCFC said:
You weren't saying that this time two years ago when he was on the verge of signing for Sunderland. I remember half the people on here offering to drive him up there! He then had one fantastic season but we haven't seen anything else from him.

Wasn't I? Got any proof of that mate. He had a bad season, and he got pushed out. I'm not liking some of our fans mentality nowadays.

Re: An Apology

Move along people.

We have to trust Mancini and if he doesn't think Ireland fits into the plans for the club then so be it. We may/may not like it but thats the way it is.

We are now a big business with very wealthy backers and they aren't going to please everyone. Success demands tough decisions.

If we want success then we have to get behind the manager and the team.

I wish Stevie well for the future. Our future lies elsewhere.

Smelly Cnut said:
Heres a player who adores City and their fans and wears our shirt with pride, and hes treated like shit. We've shelled out 20 odd million, plus Stevie. Absolute joke of a decision and makes us look like fucking idiots. I just hope Stevie doesn't think he wasn't appreciated here at City 'cause he really was. Good luck pal, you got fucked over, and its becoming a fucking regularity.

Rant over, on with supporting Milner and the team.

and hes treated like shit - do you mean that he was not picked by the manager who clearly did not think he was good enough

We've shelled out 20 odd million - untrue

Absolute joke of a decision and makes us look like fucking idiots. - untrue this is a player who had one good season 2 seasons ago he was given chances last year but was poor. We have not got the EPL player of the season last season

Good luck pal, you got fucked over, and its becoming a fucking regularity.
- grow up these players would leave this club at a moments notice players come and go its only us the fans that truly love the club to players its just a job

Celebritykiller said:
You mean it's becoming a regularity that the manager decides a player isn't good enough to do the job he's supposed to be doing?

Glad to hear i tbh.

He was never given a chance. He was always going to be through the door whatever happened. He should have been given a decent amount of games. Just wait till he finds his form at Villa. Stevie will have the last laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.