Ireland must play vs liverpool

Ireland has not been at his best this season because he is NOT a defensive midfielder nor is he a right winger.
If Tevez is back then Stevie on the bench and calos in the "hole", if not then Stevie in the hole AJ or bellers wide left and SWP wide right.

Tevez in the centre, Bellamy and Johnson outside of him. Ireland central, flanked by De Jong and Barry.

The whole shape of the team, going forward, has changed since we started putting two up front and, namely, having Adebayor in there.

To me, we look far better, as an attacking unit with no Adebayor, even though his scoring ratio has been very good.

I know Ireland has been played out of posistion at times this season, but am i the only person that thinks he not really been that good, even when played in posistion, i mean asking him to play like last season would always be some ask but he not even playing 50% as effective as last season!!

doesnt look like tevez will be back so play ireland just behind adebayor and bring shauny in on the right, i dont no how he leaves wright-phillips out

Created the first goal against Pompey and the goal at home to Stoke. He creates things. Then he gets dropped. Can't be doing his confidence any good to see Barry keep his place despite rarely scoring or creating anything.

32.5m well spent said:
Stephen Ireland does not deserve a startin place he had his chance in the cup against Stoke at home and did fook all, and has done fook all all season. He has to earn the right to start and grab his chances when he gets them whether that be from the bench or starting 11. For me we should go 442 with Johno on the left and SWP on the right (unless bellers is available!!!)

EXACTLY!! How people can be happy that Vieira will probably be banned for Sunday is incredulous!! Stevie has not played well all season and he will get over run by Liverpool!!

I'd play 4 - 5 - 1

Ireland MUST start EVERY game for me.........SWP--Kompany--Ireland--Dejong--Barry(Bellamy if fit) in midfield, Tevez up top with SWP and Ireland to support.

Brendan110_0 said:
I'd play 4 - 5 - 1

Ireland MUST start EVERY game for me.........SWP--Kompany--Ireland--Dejong--Barry(Bellamy if fit) in midfield, Tevez up top with SWP and Ireland to support.

Barry as a left winger ahed of petrov? & still THREE or even FOUR defensive midfielders?
Thats worse than Bobby Manc, you must be the special one.

Patrick banned another chance for Ireland!!

Will he take it? He didnt on Saturday in his preferred position!!!

remind us you r superman Stevie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.