Ireland must play vs liverpool

law74 said:
Brendan110_0 said:
I'd play 4 - 5 - 1

Ireland MUST start EVERY game for me.........SWP--Kompany--Ireland--Dejong--Barry(Bellamy if fit) in midfield, Tevez up top with SWP and Ireland to support.

Barry as a left winger ahed of petrov? & still THREE or even FOUR defensive midfielders?
Thats worse than Bobby Manc, you must be the special one.

No this is the special one......
mankini.jpg

hgblue said:
simon23 said:
The lad must play vs liverpool....the only player that adds any creativity fro the centre.

liverpool are a footballing team so no need to play the 3 defenisve midleflders like we have done vs stoke

mancini has no excuses to play negative tactics against a footballing team like liverpool

Not too sure myself. I'd have two wide men (probably SWP and Johnson). Two holding midfielders (probably Vieira and Barry). Adebayor up front with Tevez 'in the hole'. Who would you leave out to accomodate Ireland?
Adebayor. And i'd play De Jong instead of Vieira. Tevez and Ade's partnership is shit. Make Tevez the main man again, and he'll get his top form back.

stewyblue said:
doesnt look like tevez will be back so play ireland just behind adebayor and bring shauny in on the right, i dont no how he leaves wright-phillips out

Agree with this, how he leaves swp out is a mystery to me. If we play like this at least we will have genuine width and that is when we look at out best. Liverpool hate pace as well, they don't have the quickest wide players except Babel who he never plays. We should be able to het them turned and threaten them.

Ireland is off form.

We need to grind this one out, Kompany or Zab for Vieria, get SWP AJ and Ade up front if Tevez isn't back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.