Ireland: No Mancini grudge

Re: Good ovation for Stevie Ireland when he went off

Got nothing against him but I don't think he deserves a standing ovation and the chants. Had a great season for us and a few average ones. Slagged us off quite a bit too.

Eccles Blue said:
sergiokun said:
Eccles Blue said:
WHy the heck did Lambert take Ireland off? He was the only player of theirs that appeared to be 100% trying!!

He was the best player on the park for Villa today and looked liked he worked hard... Great win today

And I was glad that we City supporters acknowledged him and sang 'his' song as well!!

Me to mate and that is how it should be, players move on... Villa fans abuse Barry but really he was spot on to move clubs

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Got nothing against him but I don't think he deserves a standing ovation and the chants. Had a great season for us and a few average ones. Slagged us off quite a bit too.

fans doing best for care in the community, good player until he went mental

still one of my favorite players of the pre takeover and 1st season under hughes, him elano and robinho were awesoe at times, none moreso than woodison , robinho scored from amazing elano pass and robinho sent ireland thru for 2-0

nicholasjackson said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

fans doing best for care in the community, good player until he went mental

still one of my favorite players of the pre takeover and 1st season under hughes, him elano and robinho were awesoe at times, none moreso than woodison , robinho scored from amazing elano pass and robinho sent ireland thru for 2-0
I agree that trio was lovely to watch. Still say him and Robinho had a telepathic understanding.

I don't know why he doesn't sack off the prem and go play in Spain or Italy, he would be loved out there and I think he would be much better suited to the continental game.

Absolutely embarrassing

Our moronic fans give better receptions To ex players than we do current.

Ireland consistently slagged out club off once he had left (remember his grass is greener comment) and was a big factor in the dressing room unrest when Mancini arrived

Found myself clapping him then realised he slagged us off and demanded a pay off, also recently stated hes always been a rag. Thought why am i doing this? Was strange the applause he got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.