Ireland or Elano

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Just an opinion but poor team selections are hurting us big time

I take it you want hughes out then because he doesn't play elano all the time? How would you change it?

Both Ireland and Elano are clearly good footballers and today Elano played well when he came on. I think that he should definitely play the home games as he is the most creative player we have. Then it maybe a choice of two out of three between Ireland, Zabaleta and De Jong.

Thought Elano was good today again, but if it came to a straight choice between the two I'd have to pick Ireland on form so far this season.

Being a fan of Elano, I atill find it funny how either Ireland or Elano comes in for a right royal slating for one thing or another!!

'Twas not ireland's day and Elano had a comparitive stormer!! It happens.

It'll be Elano's turn next week for some slating from the fans...

Elano, i think he spreads the play better than Ireland and holds his postion in the centre a bit better.

Matt I would change it by playing our best players in their best positions. By stop harping on about having to buy a shed load of players cause the teams not good enough. Jeepers at the moment MH isn't fit to polish Sven's shoes. Rather than a manager destabilising the players he has he could go and motivate them to perform to their best which they're clearly not. There's really only one team that has completely fallen away this year and that is us. This squad was good enough for top seven finish but it's ridden with no self belief, a feeling that the stars may be sold or replaced anytime, an awful lack of discipline off the pitch, icluding dissing the management and a serious lack of motivation. Look at the table below and see how far we have come under new management

Jan 2007/8
1 Man Utd 22 33 51
2 Arsenal 22 26 51
3 Chelsea 22 19 47
4 Liverpool 21 21 39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Everton 22 16 39
6 Aston Villa 22 12 39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Man City 22 6 39

Ireland for me he is a better all round player than Elano and will only get better compared to Elano. We need players who are going to work hard and at times this lets down Elano. I could see both play in the same game. Robhino when we play away from home he doesn't want to know so Elano for Robhino could work. Gets hard hat on for having a pop at Robhino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.