Ireland or Elano

I respect elano greatly for coming back and putting in a good couple of performances, his passing today was excellent, and he was very cute tactically, but he didnt create a proper chance, only a couple of wayward shots. stevie was squeezed out tactically, and was not helped by shaun and micah having very poor games. when sweep plays well it rips huge holes all through the right half of the pitch for ireland to get into.

I would add when playing away from home Ireland, Elano or Robiniho because apart from the goal at Blackburn and setting up Ireland at Newcastle he has done nothing away from Eastlands. At £32,000,000 we should expect better.

i thought elano had an amazing game today so elano for me the game changed big style when he came on and i think he had most of our possesion in the 2nd half

Elano was great today and he's a quality footballer but he got the space he needed against 10 men. He dosen't always get that and he somtimes get marked out of the game.
Ireland, just.

bizzbo said:
I respect elano greatly for coming back and putting in a good couple of performances, his passing today was excellent, and he was very cute tactically, but he didnt create a proper chance, only a couple of wayward shots. stevie was squeezed out tactically, and was not helped by shaun and micah having very poor games. when sweep plays well it rips huge holes all through the right half of the pitch for ireland to get into.

What about when he found Robinho all alone in the D - Robbie miscontrolled then spooned it over. a better touch and he was in 1 on 1.

MCRJON said:
bizzbo said:

What about when he found Robinho all alone in the D - Robbie miscontrolled then spooned it over. a better touch and he was in 1 on 1.

tru dat. rob had a shocker in that respect. deciding to shoot when he should have taken a touch or dribbled, and the shots themselves, purlease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.