Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trent gives the ball away so much with him trying to do the perfect pass cross ! Lewis at right back would of made more chances than him in this half

Sven definitely sang the national anthem. In the world cup game against Sweden in 2006 he sung both anthems.

Capello never sang it as he could hardly speak English
Cheers, my memory not what it was clearly! (and it was never that good!!). Still not arsed whether Carsley sings it or not, let the players do that

I agreed with your main thrust, but he wasn’t good, he was lucky. If you had met a half decent team you would have been home a week after us.
Agreed. Me suggesting he was good was pure sarcasm mocking those that cane out with that line. I've had a strong dislike of his managing ability for a long time.

right on cue the angry scot, did you enjoy your 5 day holiday ;)
Don’t know what you mean, I could do with a holiday. I think you are playing better. I just can’t get onboard that Southgate was good. He was a fucking boring ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.