Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The style of play is a long way away from Southgate's tactics, irrespective of the competition.
Exactly. I can still recall the Iceland game. And other games against shit that were dire and only saved by individual moments. nothing In the same continent as the second goal we scored today.

Happy for Jack. That was a beautiful goal, and you really couldn't write it better with him and Rice's goal in Ireland. Haha.

I have no doubt there will be a lot of revisionism after the game about Phil and Walker playing so much when, in reality, Ireland is awful, and there's no pressure on the players currently. Hopefully, Lewis can come on in the second half.

You have to caveat everything by firstly acknowledging the opposition are total garbage who couldn't even qualify for the euros, but that was a total chore to watch at least.

I'd be genuinely excited to see Phil playing in this kind of setup.

Just need somebody brave enough to recognise Kane needs to be dropped for the good of the team. The likes of foden, saka, Gordon, palmer, Bellingham, grealish and whoever else behind the striker would all benefit from a mobile pacy forward far more than Kane. Find a manager willing to make that bold call and we'll win something.

This isn’t your proudest moment mate.

When England get battered by some dross in a qualifier in a few months this will come back to haunt you.
Won't be the first time. Or the last. Goes with the territory. Ask some of those who posted in the Rodri thread from two or three seasons back. We all make silly posts; all of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.