Ireland vs Club America, in fact Ireland against anyone.....

He won't leave unless we find a replacement first, which is increasingly likely.

The problem with Ireland is he plays best when he has a long run of games, which didn't suit him coming in and out last season. He's a good player to have in the squad, but not best suited to squad rotation.

Some people bum him. Not sure why, he has scored some thunderous volleys in his time (ala Reading) but bar his 1st season under Hughes (where he was consistantly imense) his City career has been plagued by inconsistant average performances. In his 4 seasons here, on average he hasn't been good enougth for where we are heading. People need to forget his 2008/09 season.

Edit*
Would keep him though, if he has a good game he is good. He and Silva are our only out and out CAM's aswell.

Blue Mooner said:
People have VERY short memories - the lad only managed 16 games last season.

He has quality all he is missing is confidence and gash comments like the OP's don't help!

I refer to the Tevez 'Is just an expensive Paul Dickov' comment that I saw on here last year.

Give the lad a chance FFS, he's a homegrown player who we know had a fantastic season and there is no reason why he can't rediscover that.

I would hate for him to do that at another club particularly as he is 'one of our own' and counts in our 'homegrown' quota.

This.

Ireland needs an arm round the shoulder. Mancini seems totally incapable of reassuring anyone.

I highly doubt the majority of people on this thread are city fans, or if you are, then you make me ashamed to be one.

How fickle can you get? No doubt you were all chanting his name when he was storming the Prem for a full season. He's had a few injuries, been shifted about in formations to accomadate other less talented players and his confidence is shot to pieces.

He needs an arm round his shoulder, a place in the team to shine, and the fans chanting his name again. Then he'll be back to his best, and when he is, we all know he's unstoppable.

Shit fans with a shit attitude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.