Ireland vs Club America, in fact Ireland against anyone.....

How fickle can you get? No doubt you were all chanting his name when he was storming the Prem for a full season. He's had a few injuries, been shifted about in formations to accomadate other less talented players and his confidence is shot to pieces.

He needs an arm round his shoulder, a place in the team to shine, and the fans chanting his name again. Then he'll be back to his best, and when he is, we all know he's unstoppable.

Shit fans with a shit attitude[/quote]

He had 2/3rds of a good season and he still wasnt that good. Never liked him never will.

He was unlucky with a couple of through balls. I think he looks better. Make or break time for him. Keep him till Jan, see how he shapes up.

bondsman said:
He had 2/3rds of a good season and he still wasnt that good. Never liked him never will.

Sometimes I can get really sick of our fans, is it just us? Lots of them need to hate one of our players. Jensen, Petrov, Adebayor, they've all had to put up with this crap. Ireland has had at least 2 good seasons with us, and has been one of our best players pre season. I can't ever remember booing one of our players, even the crap ones. I used to get annoyed when Vassell was getting picked over and over when we had better players on the bench, but I'll always admire the fact that he gave his all for the cause.

AntonDonJuan said:
I highly doubt the majority of people on this thread are city fans, or if you are, then you make me ashamed to be one.

How fickle can you get? No doubt you were all chanting his name when he was storming the Prem for a full season. He's had a few injuries, been shifted about in formations to accomadate other less talented players and his confidence is shot to pieces.

He needs an arm round his shoulder, a place in the team to shine, and the fans chanting his name again. Then he'll be back to his best, and when he is, we all know he's unstoppable.

Shit fans with a shit attitude

From here on in Ireland is known as Rasputin in my house because you see a guy who is unrecognisable to any i've seen........ people have questioned his desire long before the 4 months in the sunshine, i simply think he's a fraud, a one trick pony who has bedazzled a minority of fans into believing he's anything other than average, if that makes me fickle and in your words 'not a city fan' then so be it........ and unstoppable? don't make me fucking laugh......

deluded fan with a deluded attitude

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I highly doubt the majority of people on this thread are city fans, or if you are, then you make me ashamed to be one.

Shit fans with a shit attitude

From here on in Ireland is known as Rasputin in my house because you see a guy who is unrecognisable to any i've seen........ people have questioned his desire long before the 4 months in the sunshine, i simply think he's a fraud, a one trick pony who has bedazzled a minority of fans into believing he's anything other than average, if that makes me fickle and in your words 'not a city fan' then so be it........ and unstoppable? don't make me fucking laugh......

deluded fan with a deluded attitude

It's the fan's who don't see the quality we've got that are deluded, the ones that clamour for the Barry's and the Kolo Toure's and the Milner's, then get bored of them after a season. It's like their projected value skyrockets because we're paying a load of money for them, then they are forgotten next season and it's the next big thing. I'm as excited as the next fan at these quality names we're being linked with, but I'd like to see a little patience if it takes a while for them to bed in, and not get rid of the ones that have lost their "brandspankingshinynewness".

Spot on, it's like a five year old who gets bored with their toy and wants the new flavour of the month. I can only imagine that these people have never played the game. Rooney couldn't trap a bag of cement at the WC but does that make him a cr*p player? No it just means he needs to re-discover his form. If these are some of our 'supporters' then who needs enemies?

Cheers Blue Mooner, I guess part of it is that this being a messageboard, and a perfect place to vent frustrations, that people's dislikes of certain players are compounded. And I suppose alot of the people venting on here are the first to cheer them when they actually watch them, it's just the air of disdain that frustrates me and the worry that people reading these threads think we're all fickle and we boo our own players. Can't wait for our first league game though.

he's still mental and so unreliable and inconsistent. If we get into a dogfight for 4th he'll go missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.