Ireland vs France

SWPISHOME said:
mr t said:
If you are sayimg that half the members on Bluemoon are Irish I'd be very surprised. I used to work in all areas of Northern Ireland and there are very few Manchester City fans there. I used to struggle to find a bar showing the City games even if they were on Sky - nobody was interested. It's packed to the rafters with Scum and Liverpool fans - it's a sea of red. I can't speak for Southern Ireland but I suspect it's the same.
Yeh there is a lot of Rags and Liverpool fans in Ireland, Were I live there is only about a handfull of City Fans, I support City because my Dad has relatives in Harper Hay and he supported City when he was a kid, We have season tickets and travel over all the time(even though am on the dole) most of my money is spent on city.
Am not arguing am just asking you this question, So do you agree with darrenwassall and think that Irish, Scottish ect shouldnt go over and support city?
If you look back in this thread you will see that I have said that I think Thierry Henry is a complete gobshite. I do not agree with darrenfuckall or whatever he's called and I am not anti-Irish. I'm just worn out with threads that turn into arguments about racism - everybody has different views and this is mine.

mr t said:
SWPISHOME said:
Yeh there is a lot of Rags and Liverpool fans in Ireland, Were I live there is only about a handfull of City Fans, I support City because my Dad has relatives in Harper Hay and he supported City when he was a kid, We have season tickets and travel over all the time(even though am on the dole) most of my money is spent on city.
Am not arguing am just asking you this question, So do you agree with darrenwassall and think that Irish, Scottish ect shouldnt go over and support city?
If you look back in this thread you will see that I have said that I think Thierry Henry is a complete gobshite. I do not agree with darrenfuckall or whatever he's called and I am not anti-Irish. I'm just worn out with threads that turn into arguments about racism - everybody has different views and this is mine.

Am not arguing with you and am glad you dont agree with that comment that darren made because that is pathetic thats just that bit that I was annoyed over, Its a forum and obviously everybody has different opinions, And as I said Henry was wrong what he did last night and people will be glad that he did it and thats football.
Yeh alot of threads piss me off that turn into racism ect ect its ridiculous!

Irish Minister for Justice Dermot Ahern has demanded Fifa be called to account in the interests of fair play. "They probably won't grant a replay as we are minnows in world football but let's put them on the spot,' the minister said. "It's the least we owe the thousands of devastated young fans around the country. Otherwise, if that result remains, it reinforces the view that if you cheat, you will win."

Oh dear.............

its funny how some english lads come on here and give ireland a slagging,england-known as the 'biggest up themselves crowd ever',u guys go into every championship thinking you will win it,its hilarious cos use never come close,the press big use up sooooo much,england are a better team than ireland but id rather support a team like ireland who give there all for the country (england) instead of a team full of great individuals who at best will probably get to the quarter finals of a championship.every1 knows its between spain and brasil,any1 who honestly thinks england have a chance in hell of winning the world cup is on crack.neway it would have been nice to see ireland in the world cup but if ireland had taken there oppurtunities then there would be nothing to moan about.

neway im looking forward to spain or brazil lifting the cup and seeing england have there hearts broken probably by trannys team i mean portugal again-now that would be funny to see him single handedly beat england AGAIN.

Peace

larderland said:
any1 who honestly thinks england have a chance in hell of winning the world cup is on crack.
I was just about to accuse you of the exact same thing.

larderland said:
and seeing england have there hearts broken probably by trannys team i mean portugal again-now that would be funny to see him single handedly beat england AGAIN.

Peace

So you'd like one of the biggest cheats in the game to prosper ?

Sky Blue said:
larderland said:
and seeing england have there hearts broken probably by trannys team i mean portugal again-now that would be funny to see him single handedly beat england AGAIN.

Peace

So you'd like one of the biggest cheats in the game to prosper ?

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander and all that.

I think larderland will base his views on the morons that have gave out shit last night. Can see where he is coming from to be honest. I usually support England if Scotland aren't playing against them, but some fuckwits make you think why bother.

So i can see where the op is coming from.

An awful lo of pathetic crap on this thread unfortunately. We were beaten last night after a magnificent display and that cheating bastard Henry has tarnished his reputation forever.
I'd actually love to see England stuff France next summer and wipe the smile off Platini's stupid fucking face.
As for the childish xenophobic comments from both sides, cop yourselves on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.