Ireland vs France

Ricster said:
darrenwassall said:
like i've said previously,it wouldn't make any difference to me if it was the irish,scots or welsh,i'd have wanted them all to lose.
what happened last night?
get fuckin over it,shit happens,its football.if it had happened at the other end it would have been laughed off and 'luck of the irish' would have been printed all over the papers.
7months from now,no one will even remember who was in the qualifying group.
i pity you for being scottish yet 'choose' to follow an English team

Fuckin BNP loving Nick Griffin wannabe. Fuck off. No fuckin need for that. I was constructive with my critiscm about you and your anti Irish comments. Go Fuck yourself.

Fuck off. I agreed with you and all your points right up until you brought the BNP into it. What have they done wrong?

larderland said:
its funny how some english lads come on here and give ireland a slagging,england-known as the 'biggest up themselves crowd ever',u guys go into every championship thinking you will win it,its hilarious cos use never come close,the press big use up sooooo much,england are a better team than ireland but id rather support a team like ireland who give there all for the country (england) instead of a team full of great individuals who at best will probably get to the quarter finals of a championship.every1 knows its between spain and brasil,any1 who honestly thinks england have a chance in hell of winning the world cup is on crack.neway it would have been nice to see ireland in the world cup but if ireland had taken there oppurtunities then there would be nothing to moan about.

neway im looking forward to spain or brazil lifting the cup and seeing england have there hearts broken probably by trannys team i mean portugal again-now that would be funny to see him single handedly beat england AGAIN.

Peace
Erm, two wrongs don't make a right.

larderland said:
its funny how some english lads come on here and give ireland a slagging,england-known as the 'biggest up themselves crowd ever',u guys go into every championship thinking you will win it,its hilarious cos use never come close,the press big use up sooooo much,england are a better team than ireland but id rather support a team like ireland who give there all for the country (england) instead of a team full of great individuals who at best will probably get to the quarter finals of a championship.every1 knows its between spain and brasil,any1 who honestly thinks england have a chance in hell of winning the world cup is on crack.neway it would have been nice to see ireland in the world cup but if ireland had taken there oppurtunities then there would be nothing to moan about.

neway im looking forward to spain or brazil lifting the cup and seeing england have there hearts broken probably by trannys team i mean portugal again-now that would be funny to see him single handedly beat england AGAIN.

Peace

Wow - sound just like a stoke/burnely/blackburn/wigan etc etc fan talking about Man City. The irony.

say what all you guys want,but some of the english supporters on here last night were a disgrace.people just dont like it when told the truth,england have no chance of winning the world cup plain and simple.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Sky Blue said:
larderland said:
and seeing england have there hearts broken probably by trannys team i mean portugal again-now that would be funny to see him single handedly beat england AGAIN.

Peace

So you'd like one of the biggest cheats in the game to prosper ?

ye hes a cheat but hes also one of the best players in the world,actually second best in the world,he didnt cheat to win against england,portugal are just better.however he did cheat agianst england BUT i dont think the result would have been any different

Fair play to David Ginola
I am very embarrassed about the situation I don’t feel very proud to be French this morning. Because I think the Irish Played fantastically well yesterday they deserved to go through as much as the French, maybe more if you seen the game yesterday. About the handball there should be something done, and I am very surprised FIFA Didn’t mention anything about it because it seems to me the whole world, have seen the hand and the only one that hasn’t is the Referee, it seems to me he has forgot everything about it. Its not to accuse Henry, because Were talking about Robbie Keane doing something like that once in a while. Players try every thing. Its up to the Referee to stop things like that and to be well positioned on the pitch. To have a good position to have a sight on what happened. It was very clear That Henry didn’t just do a Handball. He was Taking the ball back onto the pitch because the ball was going out. It was more than a handball, it was like playing a handball game. Its certain that the Irish must be very frustrated at the moment, because if you look at the game everyone is talking about the handball of Henry this morning. The Irish played so well, as I was watching I couldn’t believe that the Irish played so well at the Stade de France they really deserved more than that. And to be out of the competition for something like that, well I was Gobsmacked,at the end of the game just watching that saying well the Irish are out of the competition, with an action like that. Yesterday was pure injustice for the Irish, and as a Frenchman I am not proud at all, and the same thing is happening this morning in France. Most of the newspapers are talking about that. Not in a good way, like oh fantastic we are going to S.A. we are all very happy, No they all say that the Irish did so well that they should be a replay. They should play the game again.

larderland said:
say what all you guys want,but some of the english supporters on here last night were a disgrace.people just dont like it when told the truth,england have no chance of winning the world cup plain and simple.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE
So why is what you are saying any different?

jamiegrimble said:
Fair play to David Ginola
I am very embarrassed about the situation I don’t feel very proud to be French this morning. Because I think the Irish Played fantastically well yesterday they deserved to go through as much as the French, maybe more if you seen the game yesterday. About the handball there should be something done, and I am very surprised FIFA Didn’t mention anything about it because it seems to me the whole world, have seen the hand and the only one that hasn’t is the Referee, it seems to me he has forgot everything about it. Its not to accuse Henry, because Were talking about Robbie Keane doing something like that once in a while. Players try every thing. Its up to the Referee to stop things like that and to be well positioned on the pitch. To have a good position to have a sight on what happened. It was very clear That Henry didn’t just do a Handball. He was Taking the ball back onto the pitch because the ball was going out. It was more than a handball, it was like playing a handball game. Its certain that the Irish must be very frustrated at the moment, because if you look at the game everyone is talking about the handball of Henry this morning. The Irish played so well, as I was watching I couldn’t believe that the Irish played so well at the Stade de France they really deserved more than that. And to be out of the competition for something like that, well I was Gobsmacked,at the end of the game just watching that saying well the Irish are out of the competition, with an action like that. Yesterday was pure injustice for the Irish, and as a Frenchman I am not proud at all, and the same thing is happening this morning in France. Most of the newspapers are talking about that. Not in a good way, like oh fantastic we are going to S.A. we are all very happy, No they all say that the Irish did so well that they should be a replay. They should play the game again.

wish some people on this forum have half the intelligients of this man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.