Ireland vs France

Esteban de la Sexface said:
darrenwassall said:
tell you what would have been really funny,if Gallas had handled it over the line aswell

no, what would be really funny is if you found yourself up in the wilds of connemara with nothing but a compass and your personality. I'd give you 30 minutes.

where've you got that line from?
thought it up all by yourself?

darrenwassall said:
no, what would be really funny is if you found yourself up in the wilds of connemara with nothing but a compass and your personality. I'd give you 30 minutes.

no the Taoiseach told me to say it.

For a fella who says he didn't give a fuck who got through to the World Cup you seem to be awfully interested in this thread.

darrenwassall said:

For a fella who says he didn't give a fuck who got through to the World Cup you seem to be awfully interested in this thread.

where did i say i didn't give a fuck?
thought i'd made it perfectly clear i wanted Ireland to lose
keep up,

darrenwassall said:

keep up,

yeah, you explained that we'd laugh at ye if the tables were turned around.
answer me this? How do you feel about Shay missing out on a world cup because of a cheat? straight answer now.. no holding back loveheart

Don't know if it's been posted earlier (cos I'm not wading through 70 odd pages!), but if ever there was a case for supporting vid evidence, this is it. A dispute would've taken seconds to resolve and goal scratched. Ireland, then, would win or lose on their own. Ref's absolved, Henry's absolved, the game has its 'credibility' back.

The old fuddy duddies in Sepp Blatter and Platini should sod off for more forward thinking representatives for football.

darrenwassall said:

keep up,

Wassall you have forced me to register in response to your nil brain posts,if you have nothing worthwhile to post on the forum why do you bother?
Why are you bothering try wind up other members of the forum,does it make you feel like your smart?

dont think the match will be replayed and it shouldnt!!

Did England replay the match against Argentina when Maradona handled? No!!

Unfortunate and gutted for Ireland but there u go!!

darrenwassall said:
keep up,

answer me this? How do you feel about Shay missing out on a world cup because of a cheat? straight answer now.. no holding back loveheart

Don't give a fuck,that straight enough for you......loveheart?

darrenwassall said:
keep up,

Give poor Wassall a break,hes not the sharpest tool in the shed.If you read his posts you will know what i mean.

darrenwassall said:

Don't give a fuck,that straight enough for you......loveheart?

at least you are devoted to your convictions mo buachaill dana.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.