Ireland vs France

CELTICRORY said:
bluemanc said:
You could always add an update to your project saying"this project is what i wish he was like rather than a garlic chewing gay voiced cheating surrender monkey".
ps.no racism or homophobia intended.

Nah i still love Henry, he is the only player who would have admitted it. Anelka would have denied it most likely!
henry has said he didn't do it on purpose,he's a liar AND a cheat & doesn't deserve your support.
Fair do's if you can forgive him though.

bluemanc said:
CELTICRORY said:
Nah i still love Henry, he is the only player who would have admitted it. Anelka would have denied it most likely!
henry has said he didn't do it on purpose,he's a liar AND a cheat & doesn't deserve your support.

I just think the way he told Dunney that he should have been sent off and that Ireland should have won says alot. He has always been a top man in my opinion, I know it was a great injustice but you gotta move on, he has never cheated before as far as i know and always played the game as it should be played. I blame the ref and officials.

I just think that last nights game as just highlighted whats been going on in football for years.Was Henry's handball any worse than the countless times players dive in the box to claim a penatly,cheating is cheating regardless of the player doing it.How many times in a game do you see players pull each others shirts in the area when there's a corner or free kick,it's all cheating.

I would seriously award the game to the opposing team if there was conclusive proof that the player tried to decieve the referee or change the outcome of a game through cheating.I don't just blame Henry,theres a list of players as long as your arm who have won games through cheating,it was just further enhanced by the importance of last nights game.

And the argument that Ireland did not deserve to go through because of there performances in the qualifying games is absolute rubbish,they got there on there past results.You could argue all night about it,but last nights incident as no bearing on past games.But it's about time the authorties sorted out this problem once and for all.I'm not sure how to achieve this,maybe technology is the answer.

CELTICRORY said:
bluemanc said:

I just think the way he told Dunney that he should have been sent off and that Ireland should have won says alot. He has always been a top man in my opinion, I know it was a great injustice but you gotta move on, he has never cheated before as far as i know and always played the game as it should be played. I blame the ref and officials.

You half French or have the UN sent you on a peacekeeping mission?

Ricster said:
CELTICRORY said:

You half French or have the UN sent you on a peacekeeping mission?

Nope :P I just like Henry and dont think he is all to blame cas none of the players or Trap blame him!

Will you lot stop being so bloody forgiving please,i want blatter & platini to squirm on this bigtime.
The ‘financial fair play’ concept put forward by UEFA president Platini last month, was approved this week at a UEFA Executive Committee meeting
Surely you want to see him on tv explaining why his "fairplay" concept doesn't extend to the football pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.