Ireland vs France

bluemanc said:
The arse fans on the radio think he didn't cheat.....infact neither does he,i bet wenger never saw it.
This ain't gonna go away.

what do you reckons gonna happen?

RobbieBrewer said:
bluemoon32 said:
It will, the Irish need to walk away and accept mistakes happen.
It's bound to hurt but all this stuff about demanding a replay is just ridiculous and makes the Irish look like right chumps.
The ref didn't miss it on purpose, just as the Irish forwards didn't miss so many chances on purpose.

Maybe we can pretend it's 1986,I've still got a 28 inch waist-and play Argentina again?
I just hope us Irish aren't still going on about Henry in 24 years' time! ;)

Is Henry saying "I'm not the ref" a bit like a shoplifter who has just nicked a few small items from a department store shrugging his shoulders afterwards and saying "I'm not the security guard". Is this a valid analogy? Discuss

bluedub said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Maybe we can pretend it's 1986,I've still got a 28 inch waist-and play Argentina again?
I just hope us Irish aren't still going on about Henry in 24 years' time! ;)

Pfft, i'm still going on about that cheating cnut Joe Jordan and that was 32 years ago !!

Just in case you had a power cut and like me missed this, here it is again

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7slrw1fwA8[/youtube]

Esteban de la Sexface said:
you can only laugh at this stage

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNJndFpgTEI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

tell you what would have been really funny,if Gallas had handled it over the line aswell

darrenwassall said:
tell you what would have been really funny,if Gallas had handled it over the line aswell

no, what would be really funny is if you found yourself up in the wilds of connemara with nothing but a compass and your personality. I'd give you 30 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.