Ireland vs France

darrenwassall said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
yeah, you explained that we'd laugh at ye if the tables were turned around.
answer me this? How do you feel about Shay missing out on a world cup because of a cheat? straight answer now.. no holding back loveheart

Don't give a fuck,that straight enough for you......loveheart?

RAG

Come on....is anyone really suprised at this whole incident ?

Football has always been like an 'Old boys club' with the biggest clubs / nations in football getting preferential treatment for everything. From the G14/G18 days to now....nothing's changed or ever will. Why do you think they don't want video referees ? It's got nothing to do with slowing the game down...it's down to the fact that the big clubs / nations won't be able to get decisions in their favour if it's used.
Why do you think they have seeding ? Football is as corrupt as sports come....

How will video evidence slow down the game. In a case like that there is only 2 options for a ref to do a free out or a goal. The game is already stopped. The tv replays were up within seconds. Look at rugby and other sports it is used and there is no shit to the ref. When do you ever see a ref in rugby get chased around the pitch over a bad call never as it goes to a video ref. Nobody would of known what would of happend in a peno shootout but it will never be replayed. I think FAI should look at compensation from this lost of earnings on a dodgy call. Add into that they are still seeded in pot 3 for the European championship draw. If Ireland got the rub of the green they would of been in pot 2 so it will be hard for Ireland to quailify for the European Championships now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/pdfs/sport/whytherefereemissedit.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/pdfs/sp ... ssedit.pdf</a>

Neville the rat boy said:
darrenwassall said:
where did i say i didn't give a fuck?
thought i'd made it perfectly clear i wanted Ireland to lose
keep up,

Wassall you have forced me to register in response to your nil brain posts,if you have nothing worthwhile to post on the forum why do you bother?
Why are you bothering try wind up other members of the forum,does it make you feel like your smart?

I haven't forced you to do anything,are you a grown man or what?
Nothing worthwhile because you disagree?
I thought this board was about opinions and peoples views,btw when you signed up to bluemoon,did you read anything stating that you have to give your full support to ireland?

darrenwassall said:
Wassall you have forced me to register in response to your nil brain posts,if you have nothing worthwhile to post on the forum why do you bother?
Why are you bothering try wind up other members of the forum,does it make you feel like your smart?

I haven't forced you to do anything,are you a grown man or what?
Nothing worthwhile because you disagree?
I thought this board was about opinions and peoples views,btw when you signed up to bluemoon,did you read anything stating that you have to give your full support to ireland?

Yes i am a grown man,thanks for asking.Of course the board is about views and opinions thats obvious,but your views tend to end with you telling people to give their fuckin head a wobble,calling people simple etc.Your views are more argumentative than others as you seem to have a serious issue with accepting the fact that other peoples views may differ from your own.I did not read anything about having to give your full support to ireland when you sign up for bluemoon but as you said its about peoples opinions and views so we are free to relate to the injustice the irish team have faced at the hands of fifa not only with the goal but the late decision to seed the playoffs,fifa have completley shown a blatant dissregard to their own call for "fair play" in the game.Its no shock that the run of the mill football can relate to the way they have been treated.

when you sign up for bluemoon but as you said its about peoples opinions and views so we are free to relate to the injustice the irish team have faced at the hands of fifa not only with the goal but the late decision to seed the playoffs,fifa have completley shown a blatant dissregard to their own call for "fair play" in the game.Its no shock that the run of the mill football can relate to the way they have been treated.

Although not everybody but I agree with that.

But perhaps that all was a French response to that what happened prior to the first match ;o)
<a class="postlink" href="http://irishsoccerinsider.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://irishsoccerinsider.wordpress.com/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.