ireland wants out (merged)

Re: ireland wants out

CITY FOR LIFE said:
30+ good games out of how many?

where you getting the 30 from?

fact is, 08/09 he had about 15 very good games out of like 45 and people overrated him from then on.

and the games in that season are the only good ones hes had for this club..

he has undoubted quality, but i definitely think mancinis right when he said he needs to sort his head out. he can go for me no hesitation tbh.

If he wants to go I wouldn't try to stop him. Good player, but easily replaceable.

If this is true then he needs to stop being a cry baby.

I have been one of his staunchest supporters on here over the years, but he needs to STFU.

Good riddance, been in the 1st team for 5 years now and has had one good season. And dont start all the 'he loves the club' bullshit, because he grew up a rag, and he's probably set his heart on moving there. I wouldn't be surprised if Bacon Pr*ck gives him a kick up the arse and he buckles mentally, most rags I know wouldn't have him anywhere near their arse of a club however.

if we loose stevie ireland but get stevie gerrard......is there a problem?? i cant really see one.

Many clubs may come in for him, but if he cant sort his consistency out, he'll be sitting on the bench for them also before too long.

Good luck Stevie, wherever you end up.

If this is true it's a shame, looks like he's took advice from Robinho, bags of talent but doesn't want to work for a living.

if he wants to go he can. but if we've let micah richards play horseshit for about 3/4 seasons i'm sure we can forgive stevie one... but thats only if he wants to stay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.