Re: ireland wants out

Fanzone Danny said:
You lot have gotta be kiddin!!

I am fucking gutted 'Superman' is and always will be a BLUE and a LEGEND

Hope it doesn't happen Stevie ..... :-(

fckin LEG-ENDmore like,colin bell LEGEND,tony book LEGEND,and many many more

masterwig said:
Mancini picked a player who can't run over him. Don't blame him for wanting to leave, the manager never gave him a real run in the team.

Yeah, it's all the managers fault. Perhaps if Stevie had played as well any of this season as he did last then he would have got into the team.

Fanzone Danny said:
Cheesy said:
He won't always be a Blue mate, and to call him a legend is a bit of an insult to true City legends.

To me Cheesy he is, not been around to see many in my lifetime other than Lakey and Gio

Who are we kiddin now we have all this money and disrespecting and disregarding players like Stevie??

Trust me this will bite us on the fuking arse no doubt about it!

Fair do's mate, I just don't think Stevie is anyhting more than a good player.

Decent player, no more no less. Would be nice to have him as a squad player and he'd proabably get quite a few matches next season. But if he's not happy, let him go. It's no great drama.

Lancet Fluke said:
Decent player, no more no less. Would be nice to have him as a squad player and he'd proabably get quite a few matches next season. But if he's not happy, let him go. It's no great drama.

That's how I see it. I cannot for the life of me understand those on here who think he's a world beater or those who think he's shit. I can only think that there are other reasons behind posters saying either of these.

Wrote a blog for Sky Sports when we were taken over saying I hope we dont turn in to the Harlem Globetrotters and things like this make me think we are losing the soul of our club and replacing them with over payed mercenaries ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.