Ireland

The Fat el Hombre said:
Looks a bit frustrated to me and some of his challenges have looked half hearted

i like ireland as a player but if reports are right about players maybe coming in i can only see ireland loosing his place atm in the midfield area,but he knows he has to fight for his place every game as do all the other players so who knows come january?

Ireland has potential, but I do not understand why he turns his back on the ball, when it is kicked at him.

He did it for the opening goal against Spuds, Frustrates me so much. Hate it when anyone defending does it . John terry just stands and watches it into his face.

Hope mancini can get the best out of him.

I agree Ireland is still making runs but not getting picked out. Regards his tackling, he has always been good at winning the ball back but when it comes to a 50/50 crunch tackle he has always "bottled it". Barry and Robhino also stay well clear of 50/50 balls.

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
Hope mancini can get the best out of him.
I do too... I hope to see the revival of my fav. current city player... and as someone said he is city through and through...

teebee67 said:
I agree Ireland is still making runs but not getting picked out. Regards his tackling, he has always been good at winning the ball back but when it comes to a 50/50 crunch tackle he has always "bottled it". Barry and Robhino also stay well clear of 50/50 balls.

Luckily we have De Jong who goes in for the 99/1 challenges... and wins.

teebee67 said:

Barry just seems to foul people rather than win the ball. Soft fouls aswell.

Every player at City will benefit from being under Mancini's wing, he knows how to get the best out of them and get their confidence back, he's got empathy with his players, you can see that already !

gman07 said:
And its not only in the match against Wolves really... its been the same the whole season... been screaming alot at the tele to pass Ireland but its on very few occasions that has happened... I think Ireland has been missing to link up with robinho who found him often last year...
Yer not wrong there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.