Ireland

masterwig said:
What the fuck kind of position was he playing in there? Supporting striker? The team was pretty much set up for a decent 4-4-2 so why Ireland was in that position I have no idea. It's clear he didn't quite know what he should be doing in an unfamiliar role and so the game passed him by.
He was`nt in an unfamiliar roll he was playing off Ade in this free roll you all called for, and was shite again. When he got put in on goal and turned to pass the ball back showed how out of sorts he is, and the rest of the team could see this too, we missed Tevez today.

SWPISHOME said:
I thought Ireland did well today apart from when he could of been in 1v1, He's still getting his fitness back, Some people on here FFS!

indeed - and I thought there were some encouraging signs from him today, especially considering he's not yet got a consistent run back in the team.

I can't believe some of the comments in this thread, and on some others.... BM is becoming more of a joke and less of a reasoned and impassioned place for 'argument' with the humour only true Blues can bring to the game.

The dog shite on my shoe wanted it more than Ireland did today he needs a wake up call.
Someone slap some sense into him seriously.

He moans about not being in his best position he was in it and did nothing.
When he turned back in the 1st half was our best chance of the game.
Just doesn't seem to be playing with any passion at the moment

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
SWPISHOME said:
I thought Ireland did well today apart from when he could of been in 1v1, He's still getting his fitness back, Some people on here FFS!

PMSL............... a career in standup awaits thee
He is a hypocrite of the highest order, simply doesn't want to play for mancini and displayed it yet again today.
Player of the year by a million miles last season, He's not starting every game this season (And been played out of position alot) You must be one of these city fans that likes to get on a players back instead of getting behind him and suppting him!

LMFAO!!! At some of you muppets on here trying to convice yourself that he played well today!

And if he actually said that he was thinking of leaving city because of what some people said about him on a forum then he has no place in football imo

You have to learn to take stick and if you dont like it then prove that your not a muppet and he had his chance today which he well and truly fucked up!

Man up Stevie FFS

he's the fittest player at the club probably, what's this about him getting his fitness back? had the opportunity to run things in the middle of the park today and went completely missing. was it just me or did he just jog the entire match? looked like he did'nt care today. anyone can be out of form but the amount of money these guys are on and the adulation they get i have no time for anyone that does'nt put in a shift regardless of who they are to the club, same goes for shaun too

Wasn't at his best on the ball today, but on the other hand made several runs and was never seen because we seem to have assembled a squad lacking any other midfielders capable of looking up when they have the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.