Ireland's bust up with rob (merged)

Re: Islands bust up with rob

danny123 said:
Why has he been playing as captain for part of the games then if my memory serves me right?
Yeah he was captain tonight. But watching the game tonight I thought Tutte was by far the best player in midfield. I like Ireland as a player but the last two games he's not done much I feel sorry for the lad really. Also a feel ade days are numbered, looks like
Baliota signing and if these roumours are true about Torres ade won't get a sniff

I can't see Ireland moaning about being taken off after an hour of a pre-season friendly to be perfectly honest?

waspish said:
Also a feel ade days are numbered, looks like
Baliota signing and if these roumours are true about Torres ade won't get a sniff

Absolute bollox - Ade was quality and is quality - need for top strikers, Tevez, Ade, Fernando and Mario

Edit

Can't fookin believe we are in a time where i'm able to type players like this!!

billydavey said:
I can't see Ireland moaning about being taken off after an hour of a pre-season friendly to be perfectly honest?

I think the argument was about the 25 man squad apparently Mancini told him he might not make the 25!

Wish it could have worked for Superman but he's blown chance after chance to impress Mancini. Today against low level opposition he was one of only two players for us who were thoroughly abysmal (the other being Wayne Bridge), when with just a bit of effort it might have been his chance to stand out.

Matt Diablo said:
waspish said:
Also a feel ade days are numbered, looks like

Absolute bollox - Ade was quality and is quality - need for top strikers, Tevez, Ade, Fernando and Mario

Edit

Can't fookin believe we are in a time where i'm able to type players like this!!

I don't want ade to go do u think he will sit on the bench? RSC and JO will without any moaning

LoveCity said:
Wish it could have worked for Superman but he's blown chance after chance to impress Mancini. Today against low level opposition he was one of only two players for us who were thoroughly abysmal (the other being Wayne Bridge), when with just a bit of effort it might have been his chance to stand out.

Can't argue with that, I like Stevie but I can see what Mancini meant towards the end of last season when he said Ireland needs to "get his head straight". Some players play at their best whatever their mood but Stevie's form seems to dip badly if he's not 100% happy with everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.