Irelands new car

mcfcant

sorry if its been posted!!

dsc00419a.jpg

dsc00418z.jpg

thats why i did say sorry, dont really come on here and first time ive seen them..............thanks local blue, whereabouts in manchester is dubai?? ;-)

blue John said:
This is the 3rd time do people not read the forum

like ive just said NO i dont, when theres 1000 hughes out threads, 100 hamburg threads, not really got time to look throught them all

mcfcant said:
thats why i did say sorry, dont really come on here and first time ive seen them..............thanks local blue, whereabouts in manchester is dubai?? ;-)
I dont mind a 2nd time but 3rd time
Please have a look at the forum don't just post shit

blue John said:
mcfcant said:

try telling that to 75% of the people that come on here!!

blue John said:
mcfcant said:
If only the same applied to the billions of gormless sheep posting the same rubbish about Hughes in every other thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.