Irelands new car

blue John said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116572
Not even 24 hours ago

you really are a sad twat!!.......you actually went searching through all the topics to find it...............how many topics have been posted since then?

i did say sorry in the first place!!

cheers anyway dubai & halpo........not like i really cared what he said anyway!!

Saw it on Sunday parked in the players car park quite close to the fans entrance gates - a crowd had gathered round it and some bright spark had written something in the dust/dirt on the back.

Not sad mate
just pissed off with the kid on here that when wrong can not say and then start calling people names
So just do one pal

Strikes me there are quite a few pathetic bully boys on here.
So what if the picture has been on before?
The poster was only trying to share something with other City fans, you morons.

Whoever is in charge on here should have a word. Some of us go to work/have families/sleep etc, and don't monitor EVERY contribution for Christ sake.

You get called a Rag if you make a decent point about Hughes and his crazy selections, shouted down if you dare boo the multi millionaires if they can't be arsed for 90 minutes and picked on for complaining about the players not walking 3 feet out of their way to sign a kids shirt. What's going on ?

If you don't want to see the pictures of Irelands new car I suggest you don't enter the post that is entitled "Irelands New Car"
What did you thiink you'd find, that a whole country had purchased one great big car?

If you see a bright yellow sign that says "Danger Electricity" you don't stand with your feet in a bucket of water and stick your finger in the power point do you ? (Hopefully the answer is "Yes...aaaahhhhhh" )

blue John said:
Not sad mate
just pissed off with the kid on here that when wrong can not say and then start calling people names
So just do one pal
words fail me

blue John said:
Not sad mate
So just do one pal

pissed off because someone posted a topic on a forum?? bet you get pissed off with quite a lot of people then hey?

do one? ok mate, ill do as you say..............after all i am a kid and your all grown up and like telling kids to do one!! - big man!!

Has he had the pink re-sprayed out of his original R8?

Oh and by the way, some people need to chill out in this place, seriously its a internet forum for fucks sake...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.