Irelands new car

mcfcant said:
blue John said:
This is the 3rd time do people not read the forum

like ive just said NO i dont, when theres 1000 hughes out threads, 100 hamburg threads, not really got time to look throught them all
Yes and with these the mods have asked please do not do it
All you have to do is have a little look before you start a new thread

blue John said:
mcfcant said:
blue John said:

like ive just said NO i dont, when theres 1000 hughes out threads, 100 hamburg threads, not really got time to look throught them all

little? i havent seen anythin about this in last 2 days, i dont have time to sit here and go through pages and pages of shit to find if one thing has been posted!!.......if a mod sees it then they can easily delete it, i wouldnt be arsed!.

all you had to do is just ignore the topic and carry on doing what you were doing, is that so fucking hard?

Dubai Blue said:
blue John said:
mcfcant said:
thats why i did say sorry, dont really come on here and first time ive seen them..............thanks local blue, whereabouts in manchester is dubai?? ;-)
I dont mind a 2nd time but 3rd time
Please have a look at the forum don't just post shit
If only the same applied to the billions of gormless sheep posting the same rubbish about Hughes in every other thread.
Total with you it is making coming upstairs total shit if it was all in one place I could just not open that thread

mcfcant said:
sorry if its been posted!!

dsc00419a.jpg

dsc00418z.jpg

Thanks for posting as I had not seen it.

I want one!

mcfcant said:
blue John said:
mcfcant said:
blue John said:

little? i havent seen anythin about this in last 2 days, i dont have time to sit here and go through pages and pages of shit to find if one thing has been posted!!.......if a mod sees it then they can easily delete it, i wouldnt be arsed!.

all you had to do is just ignore the topic and carry on doing what you were doing, is that so fucking hard?
So then I miss Superman new car

mcfcant said:

Ignore him Ant. I doubt anyone would seriously expect you to trawl through 3 pages of threads before posting. I know I certainly don't. And your post title was hardly cryptic was it!!!

Dubai Blue said:
mcfcant said:

Ignore him Ant. I doubt anyone would seriously expect you to trawl through 3 pages of threads before posting. I know I certainly don't. And your post title was hardly cryptic was it!!!
same as above,sad twat ignore him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.