Irish Current Affairs.

Saw that. F**kin mental.

Im pretty confident that 100% of those with tricolours alongside ulster flags were all from RoI. Not one single nationalist/republican from the north.

Some people are thicker than mince - for anyone who doesn't know Casement Park was named in honour of Roger Casement - a Republican who was executed for his role in the Easter Rising

My Dad was in stitches at this yesterday. Every day is an Irish history lesson with my old man :D

He showed us a clip of some woman on a radio show claiming St. Patrick was a former protestant as well. Mental gymnastics.

Last edited:
My Dad was in stitches at this yesterday. Every day is an Irish history lesson with my old man :D

He showed us a clip of some woman on a radio show claiming St. Patrick was a former protestant as well. Mental gymnastics.
Good old St. Pat may have been a bit early for Protestantism considering Luther only posted his 95 objections to Roman Catholic indulgences in 1517.

I think The cad Henry VIII jumped on board in 1534 or there abouts to set England on its way, because the pope of the time wouldn’t grant him an annulment.
Maybe he wouldn’t pay the going price at the time?

Last edited:
It’s rent a mob.
I came across a video on YouTube that I blocked and can’t find since, from Paul Thorpe, addressing the people of Ireland and making the most cringeworthy plea with like minded people to rise up and join the fight that’s coming.
The worst thing was the amount of gobshites from here supporting the guy.

Well there has actually been some trouble on the Falls…which is surprising, but like a portion of the trouble, it was mostly kids ….really disgusting, but still kids.
Of all the areas of Belfast, the west is somewhere you will definitely get kick back.
Probably the likes of or similar to the Divis Hoods….just mad wee bastards who thrive on raising mayhem.
It’s times like these we could learn from the bad old days

#bringbackkneecapping
#sorrynotsorry

I think The cad Henry VIII jumped on board in 1534 or there abouts to set England on its way, because the pope of the time wouldn’t grant him an annulment.
Maybe he wouldn’t pay the going price at the time?
More to do with Charles V the Holy Roman Emperor being Catherines cousin. I'm sure Hank would have stumped up if it was just a question of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.