Irish journalist calls City players "c***s"

Ant-emilydesign said:
dionfanning@gmail.com

let him know what you think of him

Sent the tosser this.

--------------------------

I'd love to know how a fucking clown like you ever got a job "writing" for a national paper .... Oh,yeah. Daddy took care of you
Cheeky fucking ****. What's the need to call city players cunts? Any one of our players has more class in their foreskin than you possess as a person,hardly surprising as 99% of you journalists are slimy wankers. If I ever have the luck to meet you rest assured I will .... do something you won't like :-)

There's a email going to Daddy as well

you fucking low-life

TMQ

Very good.

I am also a fan of '*****'.

As I suggested last September, in the media's eyes, we are guilty of three offences.

1. Having the temerity to be the neighbour of their media darling.

2, To be the richest club on the planet without being owned by debt-ridden Yanks or Institutionalised Latin Cartels.

3. To be owned by Arabs.

It will be many years, if ever, before we are pardoned for these crimes and, meanwhile, we will always be '*****' in the media's eyes. That will make our success ever sweeter...

Why not just forward this on to City and hopefully they will buy the newspaper and sack the ignorant bog trotter.
Or better still, sue the bollox off them and close it down.

CheethamHillBlue said:
Why not just forward this on to City and hopefully they will buy the newspaper and sack the ignorant bog trotter.
No need for the racist terminology mate. Not all the Irish are like him (just the Manure fans).

jimharri said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
No need for the racist terminology mate. Not all the Irish are like him (just the Manure fans).
True, leave out the slags.

Kerry Anne said:
Forget mailing the editor - try the Irish Press ombudsman

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pressombudsman.ie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pressombudsman.ie</a>

Just made my complaint here.

Right, who's next?

I've sent mine to the press ombudsman as well, they said they sent me a confirmation E-mail, did you get one? because mine hasn't come through.

I have just sent the editor demanding that he reprimands the scumbag. You never know he may have just missed the edit.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Hi

I shall keep this brief as no doubt you have little time on your hands being such a busy journalist and all. I'd just like to express my disgust over your poorly written article in which you label Manchester City players '*****'. Now, this may be acceptable in your world, a world in which you support a team from a foreign country, but in my world, Manchester, incidentally the city in which Manchester City play, this is totally out of order.

It's one thing to be a bitter and pathetic man but quite another to stoop so low.

May I suggest in future you stick to writing about things you understand and leave talk of English football to English journalists, who despite any bias somehow refrain from labelling professional sportsmen '*****'.

I shall be taking this further, yes that means daddy will also be getting an email.

All the best

A fan of '*****'.

I've sent him my two cents, but it was nowhere near as good as this one! Fantastic response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.