Irn-bru, anti-English

stony said:
malg said:
simonmdm said:
The complaints could be from Scottish people because of the way they are shown as being angry about anything...
Haha, great post. The advert actually takes the piss out of the jocks. Christ they even have the dog farting on the Scottish flag!

It did say that some of the complaints were about stereotyping the jocks. So I bet most of the complaints are from Rab C Nesbit alikes in Corby.
In other words, English-born "true Scots".

I'm English and i thought it was funny as.... Too many people are to easily offended now days! - Everything is a hate crime or racist or some other shit nowdays, whats happened to just having a laugh

Bloody hell, if the English people complaining think that's bad they want to try moving here. I get lectures about the Battle of Bannockburn on a daily basis. It's not 'racism', it's just a bit of good-natured tribalism.

Oh dear, the word racist again. The word that continues to lose value because of people getting easily offended.

Great advert, not as good as the Tango or pot noodle ones though.

TFC said:
The world has morphed into a gigantic vagina.

NOT "the world," just some corners of it!

You can't say ANYTHING anymore in England without someone getting their nose out of joint. In fact, it is even the same with Euro organizations like UEFA. How does a CLUB stop PEOPLE chanting whatever they want? Simply film the fans, ID them, ban them....if that is what they want to do.

People are seeing "racism" under every rock these days and it is getting stupid. One of the funniest EVER episodes of comedy TV (Fawlty Towers, Don't mention the war) MUST be racist if this Irn Bru commercial is. Does that make ME a racist because I laugh hysterically at it? It is getting insane!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.