Ironic Chants

CheethamHillBlue said:
jrb said:
Compare that to the Bayern fans who sang non-stop. No wonder Bayern's players try as hard as they do. Same with Dortmund, etc.

Don't suppose you saw the bloke with the loud hailer at the front of the Bayern fans did you? If you want to volunteer for that at City, go for it. I think you'd have a standfull of people shouting sit down you silly tw*t.

I've been saying for years that the Taylor report and its consequences have ruined the atmosphere at most football grounds in this country.

I know from personal experience that the atmosphere in German stadia is much better than in English ones.

And when you compare what the Aris, Poznan and other European sides have brought to Etihad, with what we see from our English rivals, I think it's hard to argue with it.

Blue Maverick said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
jrb said:
Compare that to the Bayern fans who sang non-stop. No wonder Bayern's players try as hard as they do. Same with Dortmund, etc.

Don't suppose you saw the bloke with the loud hailer at the front of the Bayern fans did you? If you want to volunteer for that at City, go for it. I think you'd have a standfull of people shouting sit down you silly tw*t.
Plus some showsec c**t would turf you out anyway

True

Caveman said:
jrb said:
Keep them going.

F***ing brilliant today. :-)
For the eight minutes we made some noise it was fairly funny. Other than that a truly woeful atmosphere again today.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 pm --

JJCMCFC said:
"We can see us sneaking out"

Yeah the ironic chants were good, but overall out atmosphere was poor today... Nothing compared to out defense though. Still looks shakey. Nasty wasn't great today.
It's "defence".
Unless you're American or let predictive text do it for you!

Here you go lads, this is how the Poles do it, well, when they're not working over here lol.

Click on video.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/227198-WOW!!!-They-ve-taken-it-to-a-new-level-again" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/22 ... evel-again</a>!

Vienna_70 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
jrb said:

I've been saying for years that the Taylor report and its consequences have ruined the atmosphere at most football grounds in this country.

I know from personal experience that the atmosphere in German stadia is much better than in English ones.

And when you compare what the Aris, Poznan and other European sides have brought to Etihad, with what we see from our English rivals, I think it's hard to argue with it.

The taylor report isnt worth the paper it was written on , it was based on evidence from corrupt lying police officers , and it has since been proven that the police were at fault for hillsborough , football supporters have been treated like criminals and thugs by the police for over 20 years (.i got thrown out of villa park for standing and singing for my team by some twats called the west midlands police force) , If the truth had been told at hillsborough , standing wouldnt have been banned , and the atmosphere would still be present at a lot of football grounds , and now the facts are available , clubs should be allowed to re-introduce standing areas .

Vienna_70 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
jrb said:

The funny thing is, I did try it. :-)

And TBH nobody around me called me *silly tw*t. Perhaps they just thought it?

Putting the Capo/megaphone/silly tw*t debate to one side. The few hundred Bayern fans at the front of the stand kept on singing and supporting the Bayern team throughout the match. Not only that, they got the 1000's of Bayern fans behind them singing as well. Hopefully that kind and level of support will one day happen at the Etihad?

JJCMCFC said:

Yeah the ironic chants were good, but overall out atmosphere was poor today... Nothing compared to out defense though. Still looks shakey. Nasty wasn't great today.

Eh.....Nasty was composed, confident and for a 20 year old gave the rest of the defence a lesson! i felt reassured when he had the ball.

thought we were alright (considering recent atmospheres) against newcastle, chants sung loudly before kick off which is what should be done. today was shocking, swear everyone was hungover.

Caveman said:
jrb said:
Keep them going.

F***ing brilliant today. :-)
For the eight minutes we made some noise it was fairly funny. Other than that a truly woeful atmosphere again today.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 pm --

JJCMCFC said:

It's "defence".

not if you are American!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.