Irons v rags (Merged)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
United Experience Tonight:

Kuszczak-age 28, MUFC Apps: 54, Club Apps: 89, Caps: 10.
Fabio-age 20, MUFC Apps: 18.
Evans-age 22, MUFC Apps: 75, Club Apps: 124, Caps: 24.
Smalling-age 21, MUFC Apps: 9, Club Apps: 42.
O'Shea-age 29, MUFC Apps: 372, Club Apps: 396, Caps: 68.
Giggs-age 37, MUFC Apps: 848, Caps: 64.
Fletcher-age 26, MUFC apps: 273, Caps: 53.
Anderson-age 22, MUFC apps: 107, Club Apps: 163, Caps: 8.
Obertan-age 21, MUFC apps: 24, Club Apps: 120.
Bebe-age 20, MUFC apps: 5, Club Apps: 31.
Hernandez-age 22, MUFC apps: 17, Club Apps: 96, Caps: 20.

So...average age: 24.4...haha. United B now, not kids, not good enough.

Add up the club Apps, oh dear, err mickey mouse cup, so not bothered then ?

Re: Baconface on sky/ Irons v rags

Pam said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Did my eyes deceive me or did fletcher just kick out at boa morte without getting sent off ? I asume the FA will be taking retrospective action !

You eyes deceived you, Alec. What he actually did was retrieve a knife from his sock and then repeatedly stabbed boa morte in the head. Hardly a red card issue, now, is it.

No he saw it, unlike adebayor last year when he actually waved play on. But did he actually have his arm around him seconds later?

Re: Reaction to rag 4-0 meltdown against West Ham

PaleBlue said:
Hardly a melt-down when they made 11 changes from a 7-1 win in the prem. I'm chuffed to bits they lost, but I want to see them get thrashed in the league with a full team out before I start taking the p*ss.

True, but alot of that starting 11 are supposed to be for their future. If thats their future, then god help them.

Now I know why Baconface played his full strength team against us. We would have absolutly destroyed them.

Bluemoon115 said:
adrianr said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TtruzMfXZU

This really can't be posted enough. He's actually paid to 'play' football.
80. Thousand. Pounds. Per week.

That's going to be my new reply for anyone who questions how much we pay Yaya.

wow just wow.

And that was west ham reserve team !

No Parker, Hitzelberger, Collinson, Noble, Hines, Piquionne, De Costa, Jacobson, Ilunga, Gabbidon , all first team players for them !

alright lads?

a few of me might remember me- i came here after we beat you in the 1/4 final a few years back and said that whatever the result, i've always respected you as a team and fans, whatever the result.

well, lets face it, we've gone in different directions, and there's alot of you that might see us as cannon fodder...but i know that the real hard core of you lot will be having a drink over 6,000 rag cunts going home battered, tired and humiliated tonight.

dont happen many times to those cunts

dont happen many times to us.

you had to be there to see and hear those fukkas choke

cheers, and look after carlitos!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.