Is £6m for Johnson Good or Bad Business?

Re: Is £6m for Johnson Good or Bad Business?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Would be daft to sell. He's got a long way to go but £6 mill to us is fuck all and would be stupid to move him on. Ditto Micah

Plus the fact, what's his wages? Buttons compared to the rest of the squad I would imagine? What £20k/week perhaps?

EDIT: OK, it's £25k/week apparently. Still not going to make a difference to our £2m+/week wage bill though is it.

El Hombre - you might want to edit the religious content of your post.

Bad, if he can get back to the potential he was showing we basically have a brand new signing....
PLUS I FUCKIN HATE THEM TWATS TOTTENHAM!!!!!!

We should not sell him but especially not to a team said to be a rival for top 4 to6

Lol, the thread title made me laugh. No chance would I sell him for £6 million. Infact I wouldn't sell him at all at the moment

No way 6m, what can 6m get you these days in football. Not alot

Michael Johnson is the most talented footballer at Manchester City and I mean better than all the players we have signed, he needs time and the right support and he will prove to be a City great. The last thing we should do is sell him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.