Is £6m for Johnson Good or Bad Business?

Re: Is £6m for Johnson Good or Bad Business?

I don't think we should sell him and I don't think any premier league manager would touch him until he gets back to fitness.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Would be daft to sell. He's got a long way to go but £6 mill to us is fuck alla

You cant say that! :-)

Don't get rid of him at any cost...this lad is quality & should be playing more regular now that he's injury free, cos he's top drawer...it'd be suicide to let Spuds have Michael....

Keep him. For the love of God keep him.

fucking terrible business

we shouldn't be selling him anyway, he will be immense - more naturally talented player than Ireland.

Having Johnson back is like having a new signing, he will save us money and he could maybe be that playmaker were missing at the moment, i just hope the lad can keep fit.

i would sell him,but i would want more than 6 mill.he plays in the same role as barry and de jong and he will not be as good as them.we also have kompany who can play there,so i think it would be hard for MJ to get in the side.

We will not be selling MJ in January. A playmaker in central midfield is what we need at the moment and MJ might fit that bill. First we have to find out!

King Of The Kippax said:
Bad, if he can get back to the potential he was showing we basically have a brand new signing....
PLUS I FUCKIN HATE THEM TWATS TOTTENHAM!!!!!!

and the twitcher!!
wouldn't sell them fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.